Delta 03. Is it possible to issue an official statement? something?

Is it possible to issue an official statement? something?

As you can see it is not something specific, much less a problem of the users

How long should we wait for a solution? any comments?
     1 people found this helpful

Delta03

I am having the same problem. But only when entering Raid. As soon as I enter it, it gives error code DELTA03. absolutely not possible to play.
    Sorry for bad english. I'm using google translate.

I would like to know that we are being heard, I am bored of asking for help and not receiving it

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello Agents,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to connect. Can you please perform all the troubleshooting steps listed in this article? Many thanks and apologies for any inconvenience caused by this. If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Mark. Go to original post
    Hello Agents,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to connect. Can you please perform all the troubleshooting steps listed in this article? Many thanks and apologies for any inconvenience caused by this. If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

I'm sorry but do you realize how many of us are having this issue? Why are you refusing to believe that the problem is from your side? So far all the replies we got from you guys have been unhelpful. You're doing nothing to fix this.

And this is not the only post. There are a lot of other posts about the same exact issue.

Originally Posted by wallflower4 Go to original post
    And this is not the only post. There are a lot of other posts about the same exact issue.
    Yes, but they don't seem to read them or they just don't care.

Actualy they dont care... Theire actual Player base is in USA and EU... if they keep those base alive the Game is already paid and gen profit... The rest is just "more"... So they will do bare minimum..
    I know for a fact that server in Latin America are more expensive than USA.... So this could be also an issue for them to put the servers at an even lower level regaring "availability"... I could be wrong
    but for me DELTA-03 is an error where Ubisof server kikcks users from theire servers so other in "Queue" can enter... And this only happens because there is not enough servers or the ones that are UP cant handle that many players.... But there is a redundancy system for this... ex, when your service Tops the user capacity it lifts another server so it can fulfill the users numbers.... But still there is a time so this server can be lifted and the Ubisoft server application start runing.. And good policy for keeping a services UP, means always leaving an EXTRA server UP (even if its empty)... so if a "login boom" happend, it wont afect current online users games... So you see, thsi isnt a software server problem.. (because ti doesnt happens in USA or EU... this is a Server management x Cost x Profit issue with the Regions that they really just dont care... (You can see they dont care with the level of support they give us here in theire own site).... Really sh-it!

I'm just glad I tried the demo instead of buying the full game right away. I enjoyed the demo but because of this delta-03 error I will not waste my money buying the full game. I created a post about this yesterday because I thought I was the only one having this issue but apparently so many other players are experiencing the same.

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...ror-frequently