Ghost416's Avatar Senior Member
    I ask again: exactly what sources is this rumor coming from? A search for "Ghost Recon Wildlands remaster" only turns up video by that name which is nothing but a gameplay montage.

TheNonLethal's Avatar Member
    Internet explodes if WL remastered comes out.

AI BLUEFOX's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Ghost416 Go to original post
    I ask again: exactly what sources is this rumor coming from? A search for "Ghost Recon Wildlands remaster" only turns up video by that name which is nothing but a gameplay montage.
    From this I think, Ghost. https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...econWildlands2

ASQD was trying to make the point that Breakpoint should have been more like a Wildlands 2, and edited his tweet and clarified what he meant. Trouble with the internet though is once it's out there it's out there.

all i could see them doing is adding vulkan to make wildlands performance better pc.

Originally Posted by HauntedShed Go to original post
    all i could see them doing is adding vulkan to make wildlands performance better pc.
     1 people found this helpful

Virtual-Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    The amazing thing is, they’d probably make more money selling a remastered Wildlands than they ever will on Breakpoint.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by TheNonLethal Go to original post
    Internet explodes if WL remastered comes out.
    Just like it exploded after the release of WL ?

ArgimonEd's Avatar Senior Member
    If they added things from this game, like all the options, some of the new guns and cosmetics...
    Hell I'd buy it.
     1 people found this helpful

I don't think Wildlands 'needs' a remastered version, but I wouldn't be complaining if it was released. In all honesty, if Ubisoft continued to support Wildlands with more bug fixes, I'd be more than happy with that.

And if they added prone camo, holding your breath while aiming, injuring intel enemies and dragging bodies to Wildlands, I'd probably never stop playing it.

I call CNN fake news on this so called rumor .