Get the Scoop Bug

After getting the USB from the photographer, I'm directed to meet outcasts in 1) in a cold war site and 2) at a spot in Hunter Island. Both of the areas dead end. The building at the cold war site can't be entered and the Hunter Island Spot was a Aamon Assault area. I'm not sure if this due to failing to protect the photographer. If this is the case, then the mission should have failed and I given the opportunity to restart. Instead I'm left with the options and no way to restart the mission from the beginning.

I have a video to show the issue. How do I make attachments of my PC files to the forum?

Ubi-Spud's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey MAGlo886, welcome to the forums!

I'm sorry that the mission is not progressing as expected. There isn't a known issue with this one, so that video would go a long way in our investigation. We generally ask our players to upload the video to a video hosting website, such as YouTube.

Hello Spud, appreciate the response.

It was a painful process just to be able to download the video. I really wish you guys would make it simpler.

Here's the video link from my post on your Twitter. Please work with me here.

https://twitter.com/JohnD42020/statu...68711603621893

As you will see in the video it shows the issue with the Cold War site. There NO way to get inside the building. I didn't bother making a video with the Hunter Island Aamon Assault area. You will have to simply take my word that there was NO Outcast inside the house in the Aamon area.

And thanks for the welcome. This is my first purchase of a game that is strictly online. Wasn't aware of bug issues being so prevalent with such types of games. I was tired of the lack of response through chat or Twitter. The forums is the last resort.

UBI-Froggard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    No problem, and thanks for the video

TrickShady's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by MAGlo886 Go to original post
    And thanks for the welcome. This is my first purchase of a game that is strictly online. Wasn't aware of bug issues being so prevalent with such types of games. I was tired of the lack of response through chat or Twitter. The forums is the last resort.
    Welcome to the forum and breakpoint.

Unfortunately breakpoint is absolutely riddled with bugs that don't get fixed quickly either, sometimes it takes 2-3 separate patches before they actually get fixed then they return at a later date with a new update and new bugs.
     1 people found this helpful

Froggard, much appreciate the response back.

Trick, thank you and appreciate the insight. So how do you guys deal with it? I'm assuming you guys are serious gamers than my noob self. This is my 1st game purchase on a new generation console, after not having played video games since on a PS One v.2. I never cared fro multiplayer, preferreing games mainly for the story line. This kind of gaming interface -requiring online access- has quickly turned me off. I miss the days of where you could just pop in your disk and play, your console not connected to anything else except electricity.

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey MAGlo886!

There is a number of players who have expressed the same sentiment in regards to not being able to play without internet access. Therefore in response, our game developers have released an update in 3rd of March regarding offline mode, and you can find more details about in the following website.