Typical Siege, typical hackers

Ubisoft, may be you should bother more how to ban hackers forever instead of throwing new bundles of pony and pizza-chicken skins every week?

UbiShoreman's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey Vikky, we are aware of the issues with hackers, and have addressed it in our Top issues blog post. We also have an upcoming announcement on community concerns.
     1 people found this helpful

Active Warning
    Naming and Shaming
    Left By

UbiShoreman
    07:55 PM 05-22-2020

you can remove video of hacking, ignore it and warning me as much as you want but this will never fix a garbage you did from the game

and neither will starting a witch hunt on a player.

UbiShoreman's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Vikky-Gamer Go to original post
    Active Warning
    Naming and Shaming
    Left By

UbiShoreman
    07:55 PM 05-22-2020

you can remove video of hacking, ignore it and warning me as much as you want but this will never fix a garbage you did from the game

We have channels through which you can actively report these hackers, and receive notifications about whether actions have been taken against their account, which I sent you. We do not condone naming and shaming on the forums in any way.

After five years with cheating being THE #1 problem with Siege, honest paying customers are going to be expecting a fix that's massive, deep reaching, and above all - effective over time.

Originally Posted by Slyrr7 Go to original post
    After five years with cheating being THE #1 problem with Siege, honest paying customers are going to be expecting a fix that's massive, deep reaching, and above all - effective over time.
    Can you, guys, enlighten me? Why don't they just switch an anticheat to a better one like VAC or EAC?