Thanks for everything. It'd be nice if there were some new missions

This is indeed great news! Love the bug fixes, the new Legendary and T5 gear and the new character (in that order)! I am really looking forward to seeing more Legendary and T5 gear! There are still some things missing (gear-wise), as I am sure you are very well aware of, but this update is a hell of a start to solve the issue! Congratulations are in order!

Ubi-Bunny's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Lacrossedeamon Go to original post
    Ishak's "The Vizier's Eye" should be renamed "The Impaler" to commemorate his defeat of Vlad III Tepes, also know as The Impaler (and Dracula). I will die on this hill, Bunny!
    Oh I know you will, Lacrossedeamon. I do love your passion for AC lore though! I will pass your feedback along to our team.

Originally Posted by Fisicayquimica Go to original post
    Opinions

-Aya: She looks good, I like the never ending poison. Although the lack of a T5 weapon will be troublesome if she gets caught, unless she'll use a sword instead of dagger. I wouldn't have picked boots as the legendary item, hopefully she'll get a big health boos from that. Either way, I love collecting new heroes.

-New gear: Thank you! This has been something we've waited for a long time, I'm glad you guys listen. Even as a F2P I was stockpiling rare mats without much use. I'll have to stop ET for a while to concentrate on these babies! Gear feels like a much more meaningful progression. The images of the legendary ones look beautiful, I'm hoping to see the rest of them.

-Sword of Altar: Yes! Now he can live up to the Master Assassin title

-Sword of Damokles: Thank you! Kass was always hit or miss for me, but with this now I can feel confident in sending her against heavy hitters and finish them off before they hit me. Also this now leaves me with a spare T5 DPS sword, so I guess igo got a gift

-Blade of the Sands: Haven't used Bayek much yet, but legendary gear is always a plus, maybe I'll take him for a spin on my coin farmirng. This also means I now have a spare T5 DPS sword, hopefully a new heroe comes along someday to claim it

-Falx of Olympus: Well, Alexios already hits like a freighttrain, but you never have enough damage!

-The Vizier's Eye: I'll be honest I thought my secondary trainer would get the iconic armor, but this weapon looks promising, and something that had to come sooner or later; still, given the boost legendary weapons give, it's a welcome addition

-Daeva Pelt: Same as above, but I'm glad we're getting something to spend the tablets on!

-Lunar Robes: Given the times Lupo has had to fight in recent events, this is something I like. Also now I have a spare T5 stealth armor, so Aya will get it when she's 5 stars

-Tercio Cote: YEEES SOME LOVE FOR BAE!!! Justice has been delivered at last, this is one I've waited for ever since T5 was a thing. Also Muza will be good in Ibis, so it's a win in my book

-Warrior's Tunic: Haven't used Mario and Andrea, since the game launched, with this I can now take them for a spin in R5 and see their full potential

-Tactician Mail: Yes! It was annoying getting these brand new support heroes and only being able to give them the pouches. Also the support class was the one that neede more attention, so I'm glad they're adressing it

-Il Consigliere: Thank you! Now I don't have to farm for so many Xiphos! Also the extra attack will help with Blackbeard's cannon, so I hope an event with him comes back soon

-Bundle: Good to see this, not all people have luck with the drops or the events, so this will help them out, along with the new guys coming to R5 and wondering why they haven't had a drop in two weeks

Bugs and fixes: I'm glad you guys keep working on these and listen to the community report, I hope that working together we can make this game reach its' full potential

-Engine update: Well, it's something that always has to happen. Facebook backup is alright by me, but I think most people feel like using Uplay would be better.

-Kight's Resolve: Dind't know about this one, but I'm glad it's fixed

-Tutorial: Good to see this one fixed. First impressions are everything and this game could always use new players

-First Aid: Haven't run into this one yet, but good to see I won't in the future

-Locksmith: Finished that one long ago, but it took a long time and I'm glad that new people will get there quicker, given how many chests are in events

-Missing digits: Again, haven't seen it, glad it's fixed

-Throwing knifes: Thanks for fixing this, Altar and Aguilar depend on knifes to excell in combat and getting shot first was annoying

-A Pirate's Life: Haven't used this one yet, given that I have excess potions and codex and on the long run bashing gives more coins. Still, glad for bug fixes

-Edward order: Wasn't aware of this one, the default order is power score except on the ET room and I haven't trained Kenway yet, but good to see maintence on the game

-Perina: Don't remember this one, still good to know I won't have to

-Female dialoge: As much laughs at that iconic phrase gave me, it's good to see things will work as intended

-Bullet dodging: Yeah, not getting the initiative was annoying, specially because in those times missing a precious shot left you vulnerable. Good to see this one fixed

-Camera down: This happens in other instances on cutscenes, but I'm glad the ones that affect gameplay get priority, hopefully having half the screen underground will be a thing of the past soon

-Attack speed: This on got my Luisa killed in many ocasions, it was basically a race against the clock, glad to see it resolved

-Sound the attack: Haven't used Thorpe in a while because of this. Thank you for fixing it

-Mohwk enemies: Oh well, at least the new gear will help us survive and kill them quicker

-Luis visual: Haven't use this guy in so long so I didn't know this was a thing, still, thanks for fixing it

-Ibis: Good to see this one fixed

-Daeva Kick: Thank you for fixing this

-Notifications: Haven't had this problem, but good to see it fixed

-Fail climb: Thankfully I haven't run into this one yet, still it sounds annoying so thank you for correcting it

-Venomous Attacks: Good to see this one fixed, Kass needs all the help she can get

-Corvo: I'm bad at math so I wasn't noticing this one, thank you for fixing it

-Abstergo rewards: Yeah, the name seems more apropiate considering it's adds. Still, the extra helix and intel daily help a lot.

Thanks to the dev team and Bunny for bringing us this update!
    Hi, Fisicayquimica! Thank you for your detailed feedback! Glad to hear that you are excited for this update, I'm also hyped about new armor for Beatriz!

Originally Posted by Stig12Cz Go to original post
    Aya should be in game already instead Kensa but better later than never. Her venomus skill is good choice when I look at lore - in AC II she had statue with a description how she assassinated Cleopatra with snake.

11 5* pieces of are great. 5 legendary weapons - awsome, same with Lupos armor but I will probably like more 1st hidden blade for Darius instead armor.
    Great are also sword for Support and armors for Support, DPS and AOE. I am so happy Bea will have her 5* armor - I will try beat with her and 2 healers last story misson (only region 5 mission that she could not complete.
    Hi Stig12Cz! I know, I've been dying to tell you all about Bea's armor! I know that is one gear item in particular that the community has been asking for so I'm really excited that we're getting it in this update! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback!
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by SGP-13 Go to original post
    This is indeed great news! Love the bug fixes, the new Legendary and T5 gear and the new character (in that order)! I am really looking forward to seeing more Legendary and T5 gear! There are still some things missing (gear-wise), as I am sure you are very well aware of, but this update is a hell of a start to solve the issue! Congratulations are in order!
    Hey SGP-13! Thank you so much! Are there any Gear Items in particular that you are hoping to see in future updates?

Originally Posted by StuntmanDan84 Go to original post
    For me the thing Im looking forward to most in this update is the new gear. Good job I have a huge stockpile of materials to craft them with. And Ive got a decent stash of coins now too. Overall this looks like the best update in a while.

Im hoping next time you can think of something to use the database credits for. Im almost on 1 million now...
    Thank you, STuntmanDan84! That is great to hear!

Our team is currently working on a plan for database credits.

When the update comes? After Dead Men's Gold event?
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi-Bunny Go to original post
    Are there any Gear Items in particular that you are hoping to see in future updates?
    Hello Dear Ubi-Bunny, I want to answer this question from my own perspective

My Idea, All Equipments of All Legendary Characters to be added to the Game in the Game and in the Future should be Legendary Gears (1x Legendary Weapon, 1x Legendary Armor, 1x Legendary Accessory)

Because Legendary Characters are the Strongest Character Class in the Game, and when "Region 6" or large maps are added to the Game in the future, probably very strong enemies will be added to enemies with high health points and high damage
    So that we can defeat these very powerful Enemies:

Therefore, All Equipment of All Legendary Characters must be Legendary (1x Legendary Weapon, 1x Legendary Armor, 1x Legendary Accessory)

Missing 5-Star Equipments of Legendary Characters:

1) İshak Pasha= Missing 5-Star Assassination Class Heavy Armor

2) Rodrigo de Mendoza=Missing 5-Star AOE Class Sword and Missing 5-Star AOE Class Light Armor

3) Al Mualim=Missing 5-Star Support Class Short Blade

Missing 5-Star Equipments of Epic,Rare,Common Characters

1) Aleksei Zima= Missing 5-Star Heal Class Hammer

2) Luis Chico= Missing 5-Star Stealth Class Short Blade

3) Alonso Pinto= Missing 5-Star Navigation Class Hammer

4) Maximo Barrosa= Missing 5-Star Stealth Class Hidden Blades and Missing 5-Star Stealth Class Medium Armor

5) Murat Bin Husn= Missing 5-Star Tank Class Sword

6) Sayyid al-Abbas= Missing 5-Star Assassination Class Polearm

Legendary Equipments for All Legendary Characters I Want to See in the Game in Future Updates

1) Ishak Pasha

Armor=Assassination Class Legendary Heavy Armor of Ishak Pasha

Accessory=Assassination Class Legendary Boots

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) Rodrigo de Mendoza

Weapon=AOE Class Legendary Sword

Armor=AOE Class Legendary Light Armor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3) Al Mualim

Weapon=Support Class Legendary Short Blade

Armor=Support Class Legendary Light Armor

Accessory=Support Class Legendary Pouch

4) Altair Ibn-La'Ahad

Armor=Assassination Class Legendary Light Armor of Altair

5) Darius

Weapon=Assassination Class Legendary Sword

6) Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Armor=Assassination Class Legendary Medium Armor

7) Jariya al-Zakiyya

8) Maria

9) Najma Alayza

Weapon=Assassination Class Legendary Hidden Blades

Armor=Assassination Class Legendary Light Armor

10) Edward Kenway

Weapon=Navigation Class Legendary Sword

Armor=Navigation Class Legendary Light Armor

Accessory=Navigation Class Legendary Boots

11) Lupo Gallego

Weapon=Stealth Class Legendary Polearm

Accessory=Stealth Class Legendary Boots

12) Shao Jun

Weapon=Stealth Class Legendary Sword "Wang Yangming's Dao"

Accessory=Stealth Class Legendary Boots

13) Aya of Alexandria (Amunet)

Weapon=Stealth Class Legendary Sword

Armor=Stealth Class Legendary Light Armor

14) "BlackBeard" Edward Thatch

Weapon=Support Class Legendary Sword

Armor=Support Class Legendary Medium Armor

Accessory=Support Class Legendary Pouch

15) Niccolo Machiavelli

Weapon=Support Class Legendary Sword

Armor=Support Class Legendary Light Armor

16) Alexios

Armor=Tank Class Legendary Heavy Armor

Accessory=Tank Class Legendary Belt

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17) Bayek of Siwa

Armor=DPS Class Legendary Light Armor

Accessory=DPS Class Legendary Belt

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

18) Domingo de la Torre

19) Girolamo Da Lucca

Armor=AOE Class Legendary Heavy Armor

Accessory=AOE Class Legendary Belt

20) Jean Delacroix

21) Kassandra

Armor=DPS Class Legendary Light Armor

Accessory=DPS Class Legendary Belt

5-Star Equipments of Epic,Rare,Common Characters I Want to See in the Game in Future Updates

1) Aleksei Zima= 5-Star Heal Class Hammer

2) Luis Chico= 5-Star Stealth Class Short Blade

3) Alonso Pinto= 5-Star Navigation Class Hammer

4) Maximo Barrosa= 5-Star Stealth Class Hidden Blades and 5-Star Stealth Class Medium Armor

5) Murat Bin Husn= 5-Star Tank Class Sword

6) Sayyid al-Abbas= 5-Star Assassination Class Polearm

You see, just add as many items as you can and you will make Mam happy. ;-)
     1 people found this helpful