Assassin's Creed Odyssey performance loss

My average fps dropped significantly in the last 6 months. I tried updating my GPU driver aswell as my BIOS, it did do something but I am still missing around 9-10 fps on average according to the benchmark test (I ran the benchmark test with the exact same settings).

Here are the most important PC specs

GPU: GTX 1060 6gb
    CPU: Ryzen 5 1600
    RAM: 16gb

I think the benchmark test is a bit off and shows a worst case scenario ...... While I only get around 53-54 FPS in the benchmark the adrenaline software for my RX 5700 shows 69 to 73 FPS average over time actually playing the game and I hardly ever see the FPS counter built into the Uplay app dip below 60 FPS .... After a couple of hours last night it shows a 70.2 FPS average

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello UnehreDuHalunke,

Welcome to the forums! You can reach out to our Support Team with the details for troubleshooting assistance.

I tested it today and you were right, I got 3 more FPS, yet the game still runs worse than 2 years ago. Could the updates aswell as the DLCs have an impact on the benchmark?

Assassin's Creed

I like your stories about different epochs and events. I can't wait for the release of assassin creed Valhalla. I would like the next part that you will do about this era to be Ancient Russia. It would also fit well into your design. If possible, please make a game about Ancient Russia." Thank you for your work.