How long is the AFK timer?

If I die at the start of a round, I usually tab out and watch youtube because watching cams is boring. Unfortunately I have been kicked for inactivity many times when I'm not actually afk. Does anyone know how long the AFK timers are?

I got kicked for a bathroom break between rounds. I just got to the controller and the screen popped up idle kicked. Only thing I missed was the drone spotting at beginning of the round. I guess I held it to many games and took me longer. Guess bathroom breaks are after match is over. But cracking a few beers in a game you know its hard to hold then. I barely got time to run to the refrigerator and back in time without missing something.

You definitely missed more than the prep phase, you don't get kicked after just that. It's your fault you were AFK, and you definitely have enough time to go to the fridge and back. Being AFK ruins the game for your teammates

Originally Posted by haircombee Go to original post
    You definitely missed more than the prep phase, you don't get kicked after just that. It's your fault you were AFK, and you definitely have enough time to go to the fridge and back. Being AFK ruins the game for your teammates
    I had MVP locked before the idle kick. Rest were barely getting a kill or two each. I died first that round then I decide to use the bathroom. Rest of my team must of all got slaughtered fast. Heck BF5 has idle kick. But I never got kicked for a bathroom break on BF5.

Do it before a match then!