To all my fellow division agent : Stop complaining and play something else

I don't mean it to be a direct attack or offence to any of you but I think from this point forward, Massive has shown that they absolutely don't care about its community and our feedback.

So my message to you is:

- Stop complaining about consoles not being PTS eligible because at the end of the day, none of the meaningful feedbacks from the PTS will make it to the live updates. So people will be testing the game (doing the job of the devs) for what...

- Loot quality: TU10 will not fix loot quality and if you guys keep hoping on the empty promises from the lazy devs then good on you. I still have nightmares from uncle Drew who admitted that on that SoTG that 90% of the loot quality was trash and guess fast forward to a few months it still is.

- RNG: The devs have made a game that is way beyond them and no amount of fixes, patches and empty promises will do anything; unless they give us, players way to play around with the RNG.

Do yourself a favor and play something else and you will find yourself actually having a lot of fun outside TD2
     12 people found this helpful

Riflemania's Avatar Senior Member
    Two things i only care about:

Fix the loot, once done they can concentrate fully on new content.

p.s I would play something else but can't find anything, i'm very fussy when it comes to games.......BUT if things turn out bad then i'm off, i would rather play nothing.
     1 people found this helpful

I am generally fussy as well; I tried myself to warzone and got my time in the time worth of investment.

I think that the development team of Massive have forgotten the meaning of having fun

Sircowdog1's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by OeilBlanc86 Go to original post

- Stop complaining about consoles not being PTS eligible because at the end of the day, none of the meaningful feedbacks from the PTS will make it to the live updates. So people will be testing the game (doing the job of the devs) for what...
    Not that I have a lot of faith in Massive right now, but I have to be fair here: Console players not having a PTS isn't their fault. It's a legal issue with the console companies.

So at least be mad at the right people.
     9 people found this helpful

People should play other games regardless, i love the division franchise, but it's not the only game i play which is why i dont come on here and have meltdowns.

There's a lot of good games out there people, break up the monotony and try some.

After spending the whole of lockdown playing Div2 I took a break to play Assassins Creed 2 through to Syndicate, now I'm back enjoying the game and waiting for the PTS to go live.

IgotNerfed's Avatar Member
    Having owned GTA V on my previous console (PS4) I decided to buy it for my Xbox. I have the premium version for £12.49. Yes, I have an online start up that I'll never use because GTA V online is hell. But the story mode and graphics and general gameplay 7 years later is still great fun.

I usually like to complete games and then I like to play through again with cheats and R* seems to actively encourage using cheats in the story mode (online cheating results in a ban, obviously) I play through first because using cheats turns off the Xbox achievements for the game. But after story mode completion it's free for all and I am having a blast. I haven't laughed so much playing a game in ages. Blowing everything up to get 3-5 wanted stars, take all my weapons away and drive like a loony to escape the police. Sometimes I fail big time, sometimes I survive.

I've been playing for over a year and came from div 1 just context for you, anyway this live service isn't rewarding in gameplay terms, graphics are beautiful and the sound is really good Massive are master world builders.

However the problem they have created, is a product of them trying to stretch out content, to keep us playing not realising that they are alienating their fan base, because we are getting bored and frustrated with this title, instead of giving us a rewarding experience we can return to when they add new content. Because of this treatment of players by Massive not many players return, the poor quality of the game give us little reason to and once you drop this title and move on the likelihood of you returning is slim.

All because they want to stretch content out by making us grind for little or no reward, the mind numbing regurgitated content only serves to create an atmosphere of I'll feeling from us the player towards them the developer, the sad fact is this they can't give us what we want because they either don't know how to or it costs to much to do so.

To conclude as is things will change but by enlarge not enough. Content will continuously be reused to try to keep us grinding away, in aloot system designed not with the players interest in mind but to keep people engaged with the game by not giving us what we want.

I will state that this is just my opinion, and in no way shape or form reflects others of the Division 2 community. Others may disagree and that's all good, we are all different. If they still get enjoyment from this title have at it.
     2 people found this helpful

KarmaBullets's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by ECSemperFi Go to original post
    People should play other games regardless, i love the division franchise, but it's not the only game i play which is why i dont come on here and have meltdowns.

There's a lot of good games out there people, break up the monotony and try some.
    👍

Originally Posted by Blondishspoon47 Go to original post
    I've been playing for over a year and came from div 1 just context for you, anyway this live service isn't rewarding in gameplay terms, graphics are beautiful and the sound is really good Massive are master world builders.

However the problem they have created, is a product of them trying to stretch out content, to keep us playing not realising that they are alienating their fan base, because we are getting bored and frustrated with this title, instead of giving us a rewarding experience we can return to when they add new content. Because of this treatment of players by Massive not many players return, the poor quality of the game give us little reason to and once you drop this title and move on the likelihood of you returning is slim.

All because they want to stretch content out by making us grind for little or no reward, the mind numbing regurgitated content only serves to create an atmosphere of I'll feeling from us the player towards them the developer, the sad fact is this they can't give us what we want because they either don't know how to or it costs to much to do so.

To conclude as is things will change but by enlarge not enough. Content will continuously be reused to try to keep us grinding away, in aloot system designed not with the players interest in mind but to keep people engaged with the game by not giving us what we want.

I will state that this is just my opinion, and in no way shape or form reflects others of the Division 2 community. Others may disagree and that's all good, we are all different. If they still get enjoyment from this title have at it.
    Gear 2.0 didn't deliver, so instead of giving new content, they are spending 90% of their time trying to fix it.

In hindsight it would have been better just to deliver new content using TU7.x gear.