The game freezing for 2-5 seconds and it's often

Hello ,
    I just bought Ghost Recon Breakpoint yesterday and while I'm playing the game keep freezing for 2-5 seconds and it's often, I've tried verify the files, changes graphic options seems not helping at all.

Here's link for the video and my graphic setting, I've lowered the graphic from High to Medium.
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...6A?usp=sharing

My PC Spec,
    Intel i5 6600
    RAM 16GB
    Graphic card MSI GTX 1060 6GB
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey!

Thank you for the videos, it is always appreciated.

I can very clearly see what you are referring to and I'll do everything I can to help.

To start with, I recommend enabling the FPS counter so we can see how your FPS is affected. Within the Uplay application -

- Go to the menu button at the top-left corner
    - Settings
    - Tick "Display FPS counter in game"

I would also like to suggest following this support article, as it may be related to conflicting software or perhaps old video drivers: https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/faqs/000025947/

Let us know how it goes and if possible, provide a new video if the issue remains so we can see the FPS counter.

GR Breakpoint Freezing

Hello,

I'm experiencing the same issue, game freezes 2-5 seconds very often, multiple times within 5 minutes.

I've locked FPS at 45, disabled backgroud apps including Windows Security, tried multiple video settings, verified the files, updated GPU driver, Windows, reinstalled the game, UPlay, formatted my PC, changed SSDs of installation but it did not solve the problem. The game is unplayable right now.

System
    i5 7600k
    GeForce 1660 Super (v445.87)
    16gb DDR4 2600mhz
    Windows 10 x64 v19041.264

GR Breakpoint Freezing

Forgot to mention that only the video freezes, sound still continues in the background.

Ubi-Spud's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey J0eMunny, welcome to the forums!

I'm sorry that you are also experiencing freezes in the game. You've tried pretty much everything I would have suggested, so at this point it would be best to create a case and upload your system files:

DX Diag

MSINFO

Feel free to let us know when you have done so, and we'll have a look.
     1 people found this helpful

GR Breakpoint Freezing

Thanks bud, I`ll be doing that right now.

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I reviewed your ticket J0eMunny and can see that it's in the right hands.

Make sure you keep an eye on your emails and as long as communication is there, I am confident we will be able to reach the resolution sooner rather than later!