Raid Completed Bug.

Completed a full raid run last night & after defeating Cerberus, taken back to the hub.
    Spawn in & we don’t get “raid completed” so as such the raid didn’t count towards raid completions, also.
    In the top left corner of the screen where you can pin missions. There was a notice saying “Destroy” Cerberus when we just did.
    Ended up going back into another full raid run & hello... system is showing we’ve completed Cerberus but yet we didn’t get the count.
    After completing this raid run & we spawn in again to the hub the game system acknowledged we had completed this raid run but not the run prior.
    Come on Ubisoft get this $hit together.
    If the game isn’t going to award us a raid completed stat let us go back through & earn the raid boss loot drop again or fix the stats page & award us the raid count.
    At the moment it literally is playing this fcking game at your own risk with people losing characters due to the game crashing, freezing or both.

jAG

Jags, my completion count still says 4 >.< Hasn't budged since January. (I've only missed 1 weekly clear of the raid since its release)

Originally Posted by CrockfordCK Go to original post
    Jags, my completion count still says 4 >.< Hasn't budged since January. (I've only missed 1 weekly clear of the raid since its release)
    WTF??? :/

That’s some serious cheese right there :/

Funny thing... in the past when the game didn’t recognise a raid completion. All you had to do was logout then back in so I did this to pop the raid completion I missed... checked my raid stats... it subtracted a raid from my stats lmfao

jAG

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by DrUNkenj4Gs Go to original post
    Completed a full raid run last night & after defeating Cerberus, taken back to the hub.
    Spawn in & we don’t get “raid completed” so as such the raid didn’t count towards raid completions, also.
    In the top left corner of the screen where you can pin missions. There was a notice saying “Destroy” Cerberus when we just did.
    Ended up going back into another full raid run & hello... system is showing we’ve completed Cerberus but yet we didn’t get the count.
    After completing this raid run & we spawn in again to the hub the game system acknowledged we had completed this raid run but not the run prior.
    Come on Ubisoft get this $hit together.
    If the game isn’t going to award us a raid completed stat let us go back through & earn the raid boss loot drop again or fix the stats page & award us the raid count.
    At the moment it literally is playing this fcking game at your own risk with people losing characters due to the game crashing, freezing or both.

jAG
    Hey! Sorry to read you're having issues with the raid.

I have checked our issue reports and this does not appear to be a known issue.

I would hope that this is a one off experience, however we would like to ask for a short recording of your experience if it ever happens again.

A video will allow us to see your perspective and try to reproduce the issue ourselves.

All the best to you both.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Raziel Go to original post
    I have checked our issue reports and this does not appear to be a known issue.
    Super encouraging to hear. Considering stat tracking issues(Specifically including raid tracking) have been reported here in the support forums, posted about in the feedback forums, and talked several times in the discussion forums. And all over the place on reddit too. For months. And months. And months.

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by CrockfordCK Go to original post
    Super encouraging to hear. Considering stat tracking issues(Specifically including raid tracking) have been reported here in the support forums, posted about in the feedback forums, and talked several times in the discussion forums. And all over the place on reddit too. For months. And months. And months.
    Our team is working on resolving issues with stats, however the information I have is related to Ghost War specifically.

I've not noticed reports of other stats resetting, if this is something I have not seen personally I apologise.

We will make sure to remain vigilant for any further reports, and a video will always help us further.

Don't apologize Raz,

You're doing what you're told and paid to do. You're not the problem. But if you wanted to get your boss on here to write an apology, that's something I'd look forward to.

Ubi-Spud's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    CrockfordCK,

I'm sorry again that you're experiencing this and your experience with Support so far. Our job isn't to deflect, though. When you report an issue to us, we can reference the known issues and then request more information if needed. We're asking for a video of the issue so we can ensure it is documented and reported correctly, which in turn will help the developers sort it out.

We all want the same thing here - an improved experience for you.

TrickShady's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Spud Go to original post
    we can reference the known issues.
    So Ubi support has the list of the known issues.

Wow you guys are lucky, we've been asking for an update of known issues but you don't seem to be able to manage that!
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by TrickShady Go to original post
    So Ubi support has the list of the known issues.

Wow you guys are lucky, we've been asking for an update of known issues but you don't seem to be able to manage that!
    Apologies that there has not been an update of the known issues list, this is something that is updated by the game team so we have no control of when this will be updated. We completely understand how frustrating this can be, however we take every issue reported to us seriously, therefore if it is not on the known issues list do not feel that it is not being looked into.