Weekly Challenge not updating (Maverick/Clash)

All the challenges went through for me except the win 4 rounds with Maverick or Clash in multiplayer.

Have won way more than 4 rounds and it still shows zero progress.

Any one else experiencing this?

This is on PC.
     1 people found this helpful

It stopped for me at 3, while I been winning rounds with them in it. So to say I already have 6 wins, but they stopped counting.

UbiShoreman's Avatar Community Representative
    Sometimes there's a synch issue. Have you tried restarting your game and game client?

Many times. This has been this way since Tuesday. As I said all the other challenges synced, just not this Maverick/Clash one.

I put in a support ticket on that, had to send a screen shot of my uplay challenge screen and got support coming back and saying they are bumping it up to the dev team. Being that even my friends were having same issue and only with that one challenge its broken in uplay.......

croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    This is happening to me also (PS4). I completed this already, but it's stuck at 1 win.

I am also having this issue. I've won multiple matches with Clash/Mav across multiple days and it has not added one win to the weekly achievement. All the other challenges are working just fine but the Clash/Mav challenge does not seem to work at all.