How do I enter on the Rainbow Six Test Servers?

I have a bad time trynig to log on the Test Servers for the new operation (Steel Wave). I searched on youtube and a tutorial told me that if I have bought Siege the Test Sever should appear dowloadable in the game section of the Uplay Launcher, but for me it does not show up. Also I can find a option to unlock the test server in the properties section of Siege, but it requires a password. Do I need to get a invitation? I'm confused. Can you help? BTW I bought the game like 3 weeks ago, if this helps you.

UbiShoreman's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Blitz1101 Go to original post
    I have a bad time trynig to log on the Test Servers for the new operation (Steel Wave). I searched on youtube and a tutorial told me that if I have bought Siege the Test Sever should appear dowloadable in the game section of the Uplay Launcher, but for me it does not show up. Also I can find a option to unlock the test server in the properties section of Siege, but it requires a password. Do I need to get a invitation? I'm confused. Can you help? BTW I bought the game like 3 weeks ago, if this helps you.
    It's definitely supposed to be in the downloadable games section of uPlay - have you taken a look at the FAQ here to make sure everything is in order?
     2 people found this helpful

Yeah, I checked everything in that link that you gave me and nothing is wrong. I bought the game on PC. The only thing that I'm concerned of is that I bought the game key from a third party site(like G2A etc).

People probably fighting over the new characters anyway.
     1 people found this helpful

UbiShoreman's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Blitz1101 Go to original post
    Yeah, I checked everything in that link that you gave me and nothing is wrong. I bought the game on PC. The only thing that I'm concerned of is that I bought the game key from a third party site(like G2A etc).
    Hmm, I'm going to move this over to our player support forums, to see if we can get some different eyes on it.
     1 people found this helpful