Alt accounts is now Bannable

Wow, who knew smurfing would now be a bannable offense along with going AFK and spamming among other things including harassment and rage quitting! Hahah. Oh I can only imagine the group of threads about to hit this forum "Wtf I was banned". Perhaps we'll see a larger ban wave with "X banned due to Smurfing". lol.

Woah woah woah, THEY'RE DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT NOW?

Having alt accounts is now a bannable offence under their new TOS,unless specifically allowed

Yeah. I doubt they'll specifcally allow alot of "reasons" many may try to give.

Thay can’t infoce any off thay tos sins thay brakeing thay own tos with alowing xim class action law suit waiting to happen if thay ever do try to

I have no clue what you just said
     2 people found this helpful

How will Ubisoft be able to enforce this? How can they tell if an account is smurf or not?

By agreeing to their updated TOS, from what I understand. you have to knownly shutdown your other accounts.Otherwise if you're caught using another account. You're SoL. So basically either you shutdown those other accounts or you risk losing everything.

perhaps they'll start polling IP address for accounts and such. Either way, they've already got data on you so I'm certain it won't be hard to find out. The only way I could see anyone honestly smurfing so hard is that they run a VM on their main rig and when they switch accounts. they turn off the VM so basically that computer no longer exists. But I don't see how anyone would go that length to just use an Alt account.

Ontop of that MMR now carries across regions so going from EU to US will no longer have much of a difference.

Bud, you don't even own the game. You own a temporary license that they grant you that they can for whatever reason that they deem fit, revoke and ban you outright. Any content you make with their games is owned by them including your likeness if you're a creator. Basically you sell your soul over to Ubisoft if you agree to their TOS. and if you don't. Then you can't play period. Donezo. Ya gone. Forgettaboutit.

Your class action lawsuit is null and void.

Originally Posted by Grimsdottirr Go to original post
    Bud, you don't even own the game. You own a temporary license that they grant you that they can for whatever reason that they deem fit, revoke and ban you outright. Any content you make with their games is owned by them including your likeness if you're a creator. Basically you sell your soul over to Ubisoft if you agree to their TOS. and if you don't. Then you can't play period. Donezo. Ya gone. Forgettaboutit.

Your class action lawsuit is null and void.
    See that’s whare ur wrong yes you don’t own the game and ur not file a class action law suit on the grounds off them baning you

The grounds ur file on are the fact that Ubisoft is brakeing thay own terms of service for not banning xim on consoles

Tos are a two way system thay got to hold up thay end off the deal also in fact you don’t even need to be banned can do it right now

Rainbow six tos

Below are examples of behavior that could lead to your account being banned from playing online or restricting your access in other ways from the Game:

Cheating / Modding / Hacking: Player is running a modified or otherwise unauthorized version of the Game client or a third party software which provides any sort of unfair advantage (wallhacks, aimhacks…) or causing detriment to other players’ experience: Maximum penalty is permanent ban.

From Mike Ybarra head Xbox developer at the time

Mike Ybarra
    @Qwik
    Developers have the choice to use APIs that detect and not allow these. It’s up to them, but the capability is there.
    Quote Tweet

FooVanCleef 🏴*☠️
    @FooVanCleef
    · Feb 18, 2018
    Replying to @Qwik
    are there any plans to do anything about people using mouse and keyboard adapters (e.g., XIM) to play shooters on xbox?

https://mobile.twitter.com/qwik/stat...567936?lang=en

By Ubisoft alowing xim to run free thay in directed violenco off thay own tos

All ready had a law firm look over it it’s a slam dunk please Ubisoft pull the trigger and I will obliterate yous time for a change and stop lies