In which order to finish the questlines/DLCs?

I don't remember exactly in which order (lorewise/storywise) to do the quests and DLCs. The best way would be: Sealing Atlantis > Family > Atlantis DLC > Cult? What about the Legacy of the First Blade? If i remember correctly, after Kassandra appears to Layla, Layla says that she has more to do or see inside the Animus and this happens in the Sealing Atlantins quest, so it makes sense to do before any of the other questlines. Then it seems there are spoilers in the Cult ending to the end of the DLC of Atlantis right? I would appreciate some help, please, thanks.

Olympus2018's Avatar Senior Member
    My preference is this: Family, Cult, Fate of Atlantis, Legacy of the First Blade, Elysium, Hades' realm and the Atlantis story.

It's up to you, but I think it makes more sense in that order:

Legacy of the First Blade - Episode 1
    Family Ending
    Cult Ending
    Atlantis Ending
    Fate of Atlantis - all three episodes
    Legacy of the First Blade - Episode 2 & 3

I personally think Legacy of the First Blade does a better conclusion for the story than Fate of Atlantis, so this is why I prefer to finish with it.

Legacy of the First Blade Episodes 1 and 2 (only to defeating Tempest and seeing them off)
    Family Ending
    Cult Ending
    Atlantis Ending
    Fate of Atlantis Episodes 1-3

I refuse to do Legacy of the First lade past where Darius and his brat leave to avoid it becoming Legacy of the Forced Baby. My canon doesn't have the EB having kids.

I think that the best order is:
    Legacy of first blade episode 1,early after you help Myrrine;
    Discover Atlantis;
    Family ending;
    Atlantis ending;
    Cult ending;
    Legacy of first blade episodes 2-3;
    Fate or Atlantis.

DreadGrrl's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by phostr Go to original post
    I don't remember exactly in which order (lorewise/storywise) to do the quests and DLCs. The best way would be: Sealing Atlantis > Family > Atlantis DLC > Cult? What about the Legacy of the First Blade? If i remember correctly, after Kassandra appears to Layla, Layla says that she has more to do or see inside the Animus and this happens in the Sealing Atlantins quest, so it makes sense to do before any of the other questlines. Then it seems there are spoilers in the Cult ending to the end of the DLC of Atlantis right? I would appreciate some help, please, thanks.
    Sealing Atlantis first will result in some huge spoilers for you, so it definitely isn’t recommended to do that one first. Family, then cult, then seal Atlantis.

The DLCs are pretty flexible. I do Atlantis last and complete Legacy as I’m doing the base game content.