🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    "True gamers will play it on PC, for the better graphics, the greater amount of frame per seconds and the best gaming experience in general.However console also has it's pluses, I enjoy it more playing FIFA on console, especially on the 1vs1 games and tournaments between friends.
    When you look it from the economic point of view, as console is way cheaper than good PC that will run the latest games, and even if it runs them now, you will need serious updates every 1-2 years depending on how fanatic you are. With the console it's way more simple, a new console will come every 8-10 years, and that's almost all you need to buy..
    Then the last thing would be the games prices, with the cd keys for pc games, prices are around 50% off, so it allows you to make great deals buy purchasing cheap games even if it's a brand new title, you will get a minimum of 30% off the price as a start, then 40% during the following days while in the same time, the console game will be stuck at $59.99 for a while, and digital downloads and cd keys are also available for the consoles, but gamedeals are more rare in the opposite are which are covering 100% of the titles, and come with a discount from the pre-order up to 90% off after some years.

If you play fifa, nba 2k or such games, on casual occasions and with friends, I would go for a console, but if you are a hardcore gamer that value more graphics, fluidity and you spend a bunch of time behind your screen, playing all genre of games, PC is the right console for you. You will be able to play games at the maximum of their capacity, and for a fraction of the price of a console game."

I've always been a console guy, although lately I've been leaning more towards the PC, why? Because the PC is not only to play, it is also to have your computer in conditions, as you like, fully customized... I think I have discovered a new hobby, not only playing on PC but also enjoy my PC aesthetically, knowing that it is a beast capable of moving any game ... I love it XD

*** Edited for Content - Links removed - bitebug2003

I like how everyone says that "light spam is a problem" yet devs made an entire CCU just to ensure more attacking.
    Lights don't deal a lot of damage, and if you just block you have 1/3 of stopping the attack completly. Just make the right read.
    If you parry a light, you just don't deal double light damage you also iniciate your offense.

For people who play in 4s and can't deal with this I have a tip: play 1s. If you get really good in 1s and play constantly with experienced dudes you'll see how easy and clownish those dominion light spammers are.

Most of the duelist who played since closed beta are extremely patient and are willing to keep rematching until you learn.

I don't even think bash spam is a problem cuz now most characters have dodge attacks and can use them on prediction.

Console>PC in my opinion cuz everything is based on reads rather than oonga boonga react on red. Let's be real, some people say CCU should've make things even more unreactable while also saying that PC is better. cmon.

Do you even remember what having your lights blocked everytime felt like? Light spam is not that good. Not a problem at all in my opinion.

MrBdur's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Tio_Croc Go to original post
    I like how everyone says that "light spam is a problem" yet devs made an entire CCU just to ensure more attacking.
    Lights don't deal a lot of damage, and if you just block you have 1/3 of stopping the attack completly. Just make the right read.
    If you parry a light, you just don't deal double light damage you also iniciate your offense.

For people who play in 4s and can't deal with this I have a tip: play 1s. If you get really good in 1s and play constantly with experienced dudes you'll see how easy and clownish those dominion light spammers are.

Most of the duelist who played since closed beta are extremely patient and are willing to keep rematching until you learn.

I don't even think bash spam is a problem cuz now most characters have dodge attacks and can use them on prediction.

Console>PC in my opinion cuz everything is based on reads rather than oonga boonga react on red. Let's be real, some people say CCU should've make things even more unreactable while also saying that PC is better. cmon.

Do you even remember what having your lights blocked everytime felt like? Light spam is not that good. Not a problem at all in my opinion.
    You realize this is an old post that got revived, right?

You are responding to complaints of mine that are all pre ccu from May of 2020, over a year ago. CCU dropped after that summer, 5 to 6 months after this post.

You are responding to old opinions that have since changed.

I agree now that light spamming isn't that big of a deal and the real issue is option selects.

Anyways, keep an eye on the dates of posts. You are basically giving a history lesson with your response to a bunch of history geeks.

It would be like telling us we are made mostly of water. We know. This is old news. Move along.