Is this how they normally do events ??

I have recently come back to this game and noticed since the “For Democracy” even that a new event starts after one ends.

Is this how the game normally is or did they only recently start doing it this way ??

If it is normal then I like the way events are handled as it gives a good variety and people can keep going for different hard to get characters.

It certainly seems to be that way, yes. You tend to get a day in between each one (presumably to give you time to level up any heroes you might need), but for that past couple of months the number of events happening has increased quite a bit since the early days.

I'm certainly in favour of it, since I've got almost all the characters to 5-stars, meaning I can just stockpile Rift Tokens and place really high - I managed to get to 2nd on one, which was nice... even if I was pipped to the post at the mast second, grumble grumble...

If you can, stick around til the end of the month, 'cause we're getting the Dead Man's Gold event - that'll have either Edward Kenway or Blackbeard as the reward

Ubi-Bunny's Avatar Community Manager
    Thank you both for the positive feedback on our event schedule! This month's Dead Men's Gold event will include Edward Kenway DNA.
     2 people found this helpful

Oh I am fully back, I liked the concept of the game back in 2018 but I have a “see if it survives 2 years” before taking a new phone game seriously since I have seen some games die off fast after 1 year or they get 2 years exactly and get sun downed.

Mafia Rivals is one game I can use as an example of the policy. Westworld is another, that one ripped off Fallout Shelter I hear so I am very glad I never invested much time in it.

I love the AC series and Ubisoft usually keeps games going for years but the policy has proven itself.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Bunny Go to original post
    This month's Dead Men's Gold event will include Edward Kenway DNA.
    Useful, thanks Bun-Bun!

Ima-Smakya's Avatar Senior Member
    The game was released in November of 2018. You have time yet in your 2 year theory

Well with this game receiving praise, and awards I think it’s going to be around for a while.

Got Edward from the event and working on Aya now during this one, should have almost a 2 star Aya when the event ends.

Kinda surprised how Connor and the Frye twins have not been added yet.

Originally Posted by Offworlder1 Go to original post
    Kinda surprised how Connor and the Frye twins have not been added yet.
    I think the main reason for that is because with each new character from a different time period, they'd have to add an entirely new series of event missions in an all-new, all-different setting, which is obviously more work than just adding characters.

Note how, after they added Edward Kenway, they reused the same event missions for Blackbeard (and if they add anyone else from that era, they'll probably use the same ones again), and when they added Aya, they reused the same event missions for Bayek.

I feel like they'll fully utilise a time period before making a new one, simply because it's quicker. Once they move on to another time period, I fully expect them to add multiple characters from it - so if/when they go for the Fryes, they'll also add other characters from Syndicate like Henry Green/The Ghost... or George Westhouse? It's been a LONG time since I played Syndicate, but you get the idea.

And I fully expect the AC3 line-up to include Conner, Haythem and Adewale.

...also, and this just popped into my head - every time they make a major update (like, say, to include a new character or event), we get bugs up the wazoo. Maybe they actually realise this and don't want to make things worse than they already have?

Ima-Smakya's Avatar Senior Member
    That is likely. Development of a Region isn't an overnight process. I think that's why Echoes came out, and they've really been expanding on that with Mualim and the hints of Kenway. I think that would be where most new characters end up, so they can slowly integrate the storylines individually and not have to adjust every other existing event, as you said, sending bugs up our wazoos.
     1 people found this helpful

There are many more characters to add to the game
    The first one is "Master Assassin" Evie Frye, my favorite character in the Assassin's Creed Universe.
    Other characters that should be added to the game in the future:

Assassin's Creed Odyssey:
    1) Natakas
    2) Neema

Assassin's Creed Syndicate
    3) Evie Frye
    4) Jacob Frye
    5) Lydia Frye
    6) Sir Henry Green (Jayadeep Mir)

Assassin's Creed Unity
    7) Arno Victor Dorian
    8) Élise de la Serre
    9) Pierre Bellec
    10) Thomas de Carneillon

Assassin's Creed Chronicles Russia
    11) Nikolai Orelov

Assassin's Creed Chronicles İndia
    12) Arbaaz Mir

Assassin's Creed Rogue
    13) Shay Patrick Cormac
    14) Achilles Davenport
    15) Hope Jensen
    16) Liam O'Brien
    17) Captain James Cook
    18) Kesegowaase

Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry
    19) Adéwalé

Assassin's Creed Black Flag
    20) Mary Read
    21) Anne Bonny

Assassin's Creed Liberation
    22) Aveline de Grandpré
    23) Agaté

Assassin's Creed 3
    24) Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)
    25) Haytham Kenway

Assassin's Creed Revelation
    26) Piri Reis
    27) Darim Ibn-La'Ahad

Assassin's Creed 2
    28) La Volpe
    29) Leonardo da Vinci
    30) Bartolomeo d'Alviano
    31) Rosa (Venetian Thief)
    32) Caterina Sforza
    33) Paola (Leader of the Florentine courtesans )
    34) Iltani (Babylonian Assassin;Killer of Macedonian King "Alexander the Great")
    35) Wei Yu (Chinese Assassin;Killer of "Qin Shi Huang", the first Emperor of China)
    36) Qulan Gal (Mongolian Assassin;Assassination of Great Mongolian Emperor "Genghis Khan" alongside Darim, Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad's son)
    37) Leonius (Roman Empire Assassin;Killer of the Cruel Roman Emperor "Caligula")

Assassin's Creed 1
    38) Malik Al-Sayf

Assassin's Creed Movie
    39) Benedicto

Assassin's Creed Comics
    40) Eddie Gorm
    41) Maxime Gorm
    42) Julia Gorm
    43) Cuervo ( Iberian member of the Roman sect of Hidden Ones )
    44) Aquilus (Gallo-Roman member of the Roman branch of the Hidden Ones operating in Lugdunum, and a distant ancestor to Desmond Miles )
    45) Accipiter ( Aleman general and a member of the Roman branch of the Hidden Ones)
    46) Numa Al'Khamsin (better known as El Cakr (English: The Hawk), was a member of the Egyptian Brotherhood of Assassins)

Assassin's Creed Valhalla
    47) Eivor (Viking Age) +Unknown Assassins

Assassin's Creed Modern Day
    48) Desmond Miles
    49) Clay Kaczmarek
    50) Layla Hassan

Also, if there are any other characters you want added to the game, I would be very happy if you post the characters and periods you want on this forum topic
    https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...New-Characters