Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative

This week in TC2 –May 19th

Gearheads!

Here’s what we have planned This Week in TC2!

LIVE SUMMIT - CITY RUSH (MAY 20 – 26)

From east to west, conquer America’s Urban Heartlands and establish yourself as the number one US Street Racer!

Here’s what’s up for grabs in the LIVE Summit:

PLATINUM COOL DUDE EMOTE
    GOLD DRIFT NITRO CHEMIST PARTS (SLIPPERY + HOTHEAD AFFIX)
    SILVER 52K SPARE PARTS
    BRONZE 300K FOLLOWERS

You can find all the details on The Crew Hub

Every week there will be a LIVE Summit Bundle to provide you with all the vehicles needed to complete the events that await you.

This week’s bundle, City Rush , contains:

• Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 (SR)

• Ford Mustang GT (DF)

• Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (SR)

• Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (DR)

• BMW R1200GS Adventure (RR)

VEHICLE PROMOTION

Fancy yourself cruising through Motornation in a classic ‘71 Camaro Z28, but want to give it an extra dose of head-turning oomph? Then cast your eyes over our Hornet Queen vehicle & vanity bundle, combining the Chevrolet Camaro Z28 (SR) with Golden Stripes Tires, Low Poly Golden Smoke, and the Golden Wings Underglow! Available from May 20 – 26.

COMMUNITY ROUNDUP

Photo by: Deko

Photo by: Slobodanka

Photo By: u/brianvdm

Photo By: KR_boom

That's what we could call a breather episode, or more dramatically, the calm before the storm.
     2 people found this helpful

Apart from the dirty cheats ruining the DD/MX event its ok not great SR tracks though never liked them OG tracks

Not the "cheats" again...

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    This time I must say cuts dont belong here. Its a track, and offroad family is supposed to organize official events with strict rules and such.
    Also IVT is supposedly changed checkpoints placements (patch notes say so) in MX events to account for air nitro. If they did it was a very sloppy work. Not just because of cuts but also because air nitro from some ramps can easily send you off track completely. And finally a special credit goes to whoever forced winter in LA event. I understand global freeroam weather limitation that leads to winter appearing everywhere. But it was manually set weather, and someone was dumb enough to make it winter.

DatWut's Avatar Volunteer Moderator
    Originally Posted by Anykeyer Go to original post
    Also IVT is supposedly changed checkpoints placements (patch notes say so) in MX events to account for air nitro. If they did it was a very sloppy work.
    I think the change was only for checkpoints to be registered higher (so that you can't accidentally jump over them).

I'm not sure if it's me but since the Inner Drive update the RR bikes perform like absolute garbage. I use them damn near exclusively for RR events but now I don't really care for them anymore. Is it just me, I'm not impervious to slipping back into suckage or have they been changed?

I kinda feel the same way i was hoping its because im using the ps4 pro and they screwed the pooch with that last update you using a pro?