Ubisoft did a mistake and i have to pay for it!!!!

Hello guys just a quick and borin post.
    On 17-05-2020 I tryed to buy a subscrition without money and it worked but after few hrs my account was suspended.
    I know for a fact if u don t get any confirmation on the payment u are not geting granted acces.(Sry Bad english)
    I tryed to talk to them on a ticket and all I got was change to payment metod:
    But I sayd clearly it was they r mistake and not mine.
    How can u accept a payment without money?
    That what I asked them .
    It been almost 3 days and all I got was ,,thx for telling us that,we will try to fix it,,something like that.
    The problem wasn t solved and I tryed to contact them again,again they says to update my payment.

The ideea is...,they made a mistake and they will not remove uplay+ subscrition .
    They thinking if I chage the payment metod they will get theyr money.

ALL THE GOTTA DO IS TO CANCEL OR REMOVE THE PREVIEW SUBS SO I CAN buy a new one with real money.

I am tired of ubisoft , that s why plp don t buy from u and they have they reason.

.......ONCE again sry for my writing ,I am european so that tell s a lot.

Hope this will be fixed ,I doubt it.But who cares they just destroyed my saves on ASSASIN CREED ODYSEI.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey TigerMask12,

I am sorry to hear that your Uplay+ subscription payment failed.

Regrettably when it comes to payment issues, we can only advise that you update your support ticket for further information.

If you have been informed that this is an issue that the team are aware of and are working on, I am afraid that all we can advise is patience while it gets investigated.