Selling resources

Hello Dears,

Could anyone help me what to do with the stocked wood and stone? I have a lot but my brotherhood reached lvl 50 and cannot build anything anymore.
    I would like to sell them if it's possible, but I don't know how. Any ideas? Or if it's not possible yet, will it be soon?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
    Szabina

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...ources-to-sale

Yesterday you have already opened this forum thread. Why did you need to open the same topic for the second time?
    Currently, it is not possible to do anything with these resources. It may be possible to use resources with the large patches that will be added to the game !

I hope this answer is useful for you

If you have built all your rooms and upgraded all of your rooms to the maximum level, there is nothing else to do right now than stockpile them with stocked wood and stones.

SUGGESTIONS

1) We can use it for New Rooms that can be added in the future with Stone and Wood Materials, Especially for Big patch "Region 6" patch
    Or by selling these Stone and Wood material Materials, we can get Big money and use it for Elite Training Room training.

2) It would be nice to get 1xAncient Tablet against 250.000xDatabase Credit with Database Credits
    It would be nice to have rare materials like 1xCoral / 1xMalachite / 1xSoapstone... and other materials with 100,000xDatabase Credits.

3) It would be nice to get the DNA of the newly added heroes with Free DNA cubes, for example: Edward Kenway, Edward Thatch, Al Mualim, Darius, Maria Thorpe, Corvo Perina DNAs

MY COLLECTION
    This is the Stone and Wood Materials I have accumulated, Database Credits and Free DNA Cubes

I'm sorry to open a new thread to this title but I couldn't find the first one anywhere...I'm really a newbie in forums...

Thank you very much for your answer it helped me a lot!!!!!

Originally Posted by M.Szabcsi Go to original post
    I'm sorry to open a new thread to this title but I couldn't find the first one anywhere...I'm really a newbie in forums...

Thank you very much for your answer it helped me a lot!!!!!
    Sorry, I didn't know that
    Welcome to our community
    I am very glad if I could help you