🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

BUG in The tombs if rogue agents appear

Hey Ubi,

First of all - Love the game!

But I do have a 'game-breaking' bug report.
    If you play the tombs and get a random rogues encounter in the lab room (I think it's the 2. or 3. big encounter, double doors in and special ammo right in front of the doors) and manage to kill the agents you can't proceed.

Upon killing the agents the double door opens to move forward but there's an invisible barrier right after the door, so you can't proceed.
    I've encountered it twice now, first time on challenging and second time on heroic.
    On challenging I managed to 'fix' it by killing myself and by that reseting the rogue encounter, the normal mobs would then spawn and after killing them, the doors would open again - but without the barrier.
    On heroic however, killing yourself at this point reset you back to the beginning and you have to start all over again, then you have to hope you don't meet the rogue agents at that location otherwise you might as well just reset immediately because you will not be able to proceed

On a sidenote it seems like only 1 of the 2 rogue agents drops loot after the recent update
     2 people found this helpful

The room and where the barrier is
    https://imgur.com/a/18lWRYX

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Winthxr1909,

Thanks for reporting this to us.

I'll forward your report to the team for investigation.

And if you get the rogues after the Judge room where is the treasure when you have the key, you open the gate with the computer in the middle of the room but the door behind to have access to the treasure room is not accessable!! no way of opening it... Well wont change nothing because the purple loot were getting out of those is waste of time... So not even opening them anymore...

TU10 update and it’s still happening...

I’ve uploaded the TU10 update and this bug is still happening on challenging. Only way to get past the infirmary is to kill your self and do the room again.

As of 8/14/2020, this still happens.

As of 10/02/2021, still happens.

I know Ubi frowns on necro-ing old threads, but it's June 10, 2021, multiple updates later, and still this bug.

Was doing The Tombs and had a Rogue agents encounter (which is great, BTW), but now after killing them I cannot progress.

Since I have seen no workarounds mentioned, I guess I'll have to re-start the mission?

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for getting back to us, Sock_Monkey.

We are still actively investigating this issue.

Regretfully, we have no further information at present.