Resources to sale

Hi dears,

Could anyone help me what can I do with the stocked wood and stones? I have a lot and cannot sell them, or if it's possible, I don't know how. My brotherhood is already at max level, so I cannot build anything either.
    If now there is no possibility to sell those items will there be in the future?

Thanks for the help in advance.

If you have built all your rooms and upgraded all of your rooms to the maximum level, there is nothing else to do right now than stockpile them with stocked wood and stones.

SUGGESTIONS

1) We can use it for New Rooms that can be added in the future with Stone and Wood Materials, Especially for Big patch "Region 6" patch
    Or by selling these Stone and Wood material Materials, we can get Big money and use it for Elite Training Room training.

2) It would be nice to get 1xAncient Tablet against 250.000xDatabase Credit with Database Credits
    It would be nice to have rare materials like 1xCoral / 1xMalachite / 1xSoapstone... and other materials with 100,000xDatabase Credits.

3) It would be nice to get the DNA of the newly added heroes with Free DNA cubes, for example: Edward Kenway, Edward Thatch, Al Mualim, Darius, Maria Thorpe, Corvo Perina DNAs

MY COLLECTION
    This is the Stone and Wood Materials I have accumulated, Database Credits and Free DNA Cubes

Originally Posted by M.Szabcsi Go to original post
    Hi dears,

Could anyone help me what can I do with the stocked wood and stones? I have a lot and cannot sell them, or if it's possible, I don't know how. My brotherhood is already at max level, so I cannot build anything either.
    If now there is no possibility to sell those items will there be in the future?

Thanks for the help in advance.
    At the moment, it's as Mamilaris says - you can't do anything with your excess wood/stone/Database Credits.

Ubi-Bunny (or Professor Bun-Buns, as I call them) has said that they've taken our feedback on board about this, so fingers crossed they'll do something about it in the near future.

Hopefully they'll allow us to either sell them (the amount of Elite Training we'll be doing if THAT happens) or use them to buy rare materials. Like Cinnabar (the only one I kinda need right now )

Also, just for kicks, here's what I have resource-wise right now:

Stone: 672,351
    Wood: 2,601,787
    Database Credits: 318,840
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Bunny's Avatar Community Manager
    Hi, M.Szabcsi!

Mamilaris and darthmarsden have both provided great responses. I just wanted to add that we are looking into this and I hope that we can implement a solution soon!

Within the next week or so I will hit a big milestone: 1 million database credits. Would be nice to use them for something useful.

Originally Posted by StuntmanDan84 Go to original post
    Within the next week or so I will hit a big milestone: 1 million database credits.
    Wait... how many credits?

(sorry, couldn't resist)