Xiphos swords

How can we get Xiphos swords now that they are no longer available in the Greece special event ? Spears seems to be the only weapons you can get

Thanks in advance
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by ordrig Go to original post
    How can we get Xiphos swords now that they are no longer available in the Greece special event ? Spears seems to be the only weapons you can get

Thanks in advance
    To get the T5 Ritualistic Xiphos:
    You can get 1xT4 Ritualistic Xiphos by collecting 750,000 Points in "The Hunter's Hounds" (Darius) Helix Rift Event
    Each time you get 1x T4 Ritualistic Xiphos with The Hunter's Hounds" (Darius) Helix Rift Event
    When you get 3x T4 Ritualistic Xiphos in total, You can manufacture 1x T5 Ritualistic Xiphos

To get the T5 Myrmidon Spear:
    You can get 1xT4 Myrmidon Spear by collecting 500,000 Points in "For Democracy" (Kassandra-Alexios) Helix Rift Event
    Each time you get 1x T4 Myrmidon Spear with "For Democracy" (Kassandra-Alexios) Helix Rift Event
    When you get 3x T4 Myrmidon Spear in total, You can manufacture 1xT5 Myrmidon Spear

Thanks for the information. I will wait for the next "The Hunter's Hounds" event :-)
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by ordrig Go to original post
    Thanks for the information. I will wait for the next "The Hunter's Hounds" event :-)
    You're welcome,How happy if I was able to help

No more xiphos swords on hunter’s hounds because its natakas now..

Originally Posted by cookthrutheages Go to original post
    No more xiphos swords on hunter’s hounds because its natakas now..
    What is the name and characteristics of the Ax you get with Progression Rewards when you get 750.000 points?
    We'll probably be able to get the Ritualistic Xiphos again at the next The Hunter's Hounds event

Ima-Smakya's Avatar Senior Member
    Hopefully this is correct. There is another event that rotates characters and the progression weapons don't change. It's a spear IIRC.
    Maybe they'll pull their heads out and remember: "Oh wait, Natakas didn't use an axe but a sword", and fix it.
    I wouldn't wait around. Keep trying in the most annoying event, "For Democracy" and build them.
    SMH Ubisoft

If all the necessary class specific tier 5 swords (not even talking about legendary) had been created with the 5* crafting system... Then you wouldn't even be asking for this under powered impossible to get thing.

it's the generic axe. not a special one.. the next hunter's hounds events if it had been any indication, will still be natakas, will probably get another chance at this 2 to 3 months from now.

at the current inventory i have, i need 13 t1 swords to get it.. smh