Dev Team: WE BELEIVE IN YOU!!!

I just wanted to show some love and encouragement to the team! We know you all are working hard serving us by serving the vision. By taking all the risks before the reward. Stick to it! And above all, THANK YOU!

EDIT: Believe*
     12 people found this helpful

UBI-Zuzu's Avatar Community Manager
    Thank you very much for your words TheKrakken88 <3 I'll make sure that dev team hears all of it
     5 people found this helpful

Can't wait!

Im with TheKrakken88. You guys do fantastic work and BGE really hit on some fantastic concepts and art! I hope you guys know there are tons of us out here rooting for your success putting together BGE2. Keep up the good work!

Ghost_Fury_88's Avatar Member
    I'm excited for the game and I can't wait for some more news hopefully in the next weeks / months I am sure we will get a great game that gives us a lot of hours to dive into this beautifully created world that the Devs will 'build' for us Count me in on rooting for each and everyone helping creating this game

Sedoy_Ural's Avatar Junior Member
    I want to join the words of support, and say that the Russian community is waiting for such an ambitious project. In these difficult times, it remains to believe in you as a professionals and wish you a lot of strength, energy and health to you and your families.
     1 people found this helpful

Calick's Avatar Junior Member
    Here's another support message from a long time fan from Spain!

I admit I was disappointed to hear no word from BG&E2 at the Ubi Forward event yesterday, so I took a visit to the forum to send you guys lots of love and Starkos snacks to keep your energy and motivation high!

Best wishes to all the dev team!

I also want to join in saying we believe in you dev team!

Game development is always tough,especially with such an ambitious title.

Cannot wait for the next space monkey report! This vision truly is something i been dreaming of playing for years in a video game!

I feel like...Beyond Good and Evil has traditionally had a female lead, and we know the former creative director at Ubisoft wasn't very keen on female leads because...he..didn't know video games very well. Which I feel might be why he would try to delay the sequel as much as possible despite it having character creation. But with him out of the picture now, perhaps we'll start seeing some real progress and maybe even finally a release within a year or two.