AC2 Templar Lairs

I just got scammed big time. Yesterday I bought the Deluxe Edition of Assassins Creed 2 from EA Origin (which Ubisoft has listed as a trusty reseller of Uplay keys). The problem is, I cant acces my bonus content, the 3 Templar Lairs. I have talked with Ubisoft employees through Customer Support and they said that the key that I introduced is for the Standard Edition not for the Deluxe and that I should talk to the retailer. So I talked with Origin, and they kept saying the same thing over and over: that the game I bought was the Deluxe Edition and there cant be any error concerning my key. And now I am just going back and forth between ppl who dont know how to do their jobs, with my money stolen. And I cant even refund. I am seriously considering taking this to court because this is a huge scam both from Ubisoft and from Origin.

KmarkoPL's Avatar Senior Member
    First of all, why would you buy from EA than directly from Ubisoft ?
    Second, you brought the game from EA, and you have to deal with them, Ubisoft will not help you in this case

Originally Posted by KmarkoPL Go to original post
    First of all, why would you buy from EA than directly from Ubisoft ?
    Second, you brought the game from EA, and you have to deal with them, Ubisoft will not help you in this case
    First of all, I bought the game from EA because Ubisoft doesnt have it in their store, they listed EA as a trusty reseller of Ubisoft games and it was 66% off. Second of all, when I messaged EA they said I have to talk with Ubisoft because they are the game developers. Clear enough for you ?

KmarkoPL's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by KingAltair02 Go to original post
    First of all, I bought the game from EA because Ubisoft doesnt have it in their store, they listed EA as a trusty reseller of Ubisoft games and it was 66% off. Second of all, when I messaged EA they said I have to talk with Ubisoft because they are the game developers. Clear enough for you ?
    Hmm that is strange they have not listed it.
    Ubisoft have clear policy,
    What you brought from other retailer you have to deal with them, not Ubisoft .
    Out of curiosity, How much did you pay for it ?

Originally Posted by KmarkoPL Go to original post
    Hmm that is strange they have not listed it.
    Ubisoft have clear policy,
    What you brought from other retailer you have to deal with them, not Ubisoft .
    Out of curiosity, How much did you pay for it ?
    The price was the same as everywhere, around 10 dollars, but since it was 66% off I payed only 3.39 or somewhere around that. But the game in my library on Origin still says its the Deluxe Edition, and I 100% can assure you that Ubisoft has Origin listed as a retailer.

UbiDork's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    KingAltair02: Hi there, KingAltair02. Are you able to provide me a link to where you purchased the game from? As KmarkoPL stated, this is an issue that needs to be properly addressed with your retailer, that being Origins/EA, in this case. However, I'm more than happy to look into this as much as I can with you.