Please release Prince Of Persia new gameplay

Please do justice with POP gaming as it is the best game I have played yet.

I don't know now what is happening with POP game series, are you developers developing any upcoming new game play for POP ?.

Please, tell me you are developing new POP game having same ardent as the earlier ones

May be because POP was not giving you enough profit, you stopped developing it, but I am sure POP is not marketed as it should be like other game (as assassin creed) are marketed in last decade.

Please develop the POP as it is a huge name in gaming world, its GAME-PLAY, INTERACTION, STORY-LINE everything was awesome and I still miss this game a lot.

Never seen any game such beautifully crafted and even now also I love watching its game-play,I seriously believe it is a far better game than any other game, and do believe me I mean any other game not even assassin creed can stands in front of POP as in overall game-play.

Please UBISOFT I urge you to develop POP's new game-play, that should justify its name with even better story-line, game-play, adventures, graphics, action, drama, love, romance, beauty e.t.c.

I do believe in this game and you guys should also believe in this game, as I know you too do want this game to evolve but you are in some confusion, I am a dot net developer, and came to my profession because of this game, I myself wanted to develop games but never got chance in my personal life as very less opportunity for game development in India.
    If I would get any chance I could develop this game without even taking any rest-sleeping as I believe if person is passionate about anything he won't get bored or tired ever doing it, please develop this game for all game lovers.

I believe in this game without a bit of doubt and you guys should believe in this too.

Guys here, do you all also believe in POP, if yes yo do then spread this post of just spread the word everywhere so that they know how much we all love POP game series.

Please reply if any one here know anything related to POP upcoming gaming news, I believe we POP lovers will definitely like to know any news related to POP gaming.

and do share your feelings in reply.

kakalukiaJay's Avatar Most Helpful Prince of Persia Community Member
    You will find many posts similar to yours. Ubisoft produced Assassin's Creed which has similar gameplay to the Prince of Persia. The cost to produce a money making game title is enormous as well as the number of years that a team must invest its time to program, debug, and test. Enjoy what games are there.

The story of Elika and Prince Dastan was very good with the new game Prince of Persia released in 2008
    If a new Prince of Persia game is made in the future, I would definitely like this game to be a continuation of the Prince of Persia 2008 game, I am very curious about what happened to Elika and Prince Dastan.
    My favorite game in the Prince of Persia series of games was definitely an excellent game with everything PoP Warrior Within: Music, Atmosphere, Character designs, Combat System.

jmk1999's Avatar Moderator
    Originally Posted by Mamilaris Go to original post
    The story of Elika and Prince Dastan was very good with the new game Prince of Persia released in 2008
    If a new Prince of Persia game is made in the future, I would definitely like this game to be a continuation of the Prince of Persia 2008 game, I am very curious about what happened to Elika and Prince Dastan.
    My favorite game in the Prince of Persia series of games was definitely an excellent game with everything PoP Warrior Within: Music, Atmosphere, Character designs, Combat System.
    Hate to break it to you, but Dastan wasn’t his name. Every game Prince is nameless. Only the film named the Prince... the 2008 game was a completely different character from the film.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by jmk1999 Go to original post
    Hate to break it to you, but Dastan wasn’t his name. Every game Prince is nameless. Only the film named the Prince... the 2008 game was a completely different character from the film.
    Yeah, that's right
    In the end, we heard the name "Dastan" for the first time in Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (2010).
    I liked the movie Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (2010),
    The founder and leading pioneer of the physical discipline Parkour was the best and legend name "David Belle" was the Prince of Persia movie Parkour Choreographer
    I really want the movie of Prince of Persia: Warrior Within game
    If a Prince of Persia movie is made again in the future, I would love to see David Belle as Parkour Choreographer again.