JTF2_En4cer's Avatar Junior Member

202nd Calvary Battalion - MILSIM - GR Breakpoint

Hey Everyone,

202nd Calvary Battalion is recruiting in all divisions (PC), (PS4) and (Xbox 1).

We support both casual gamers and Immersive players. We use Discord to communicate between the members.

We are actively seeking players interested in joining our Delta Force Command - Special Forces Group (DFC-SFG) for Xbox One.

DFC-SFG is for elite players, who want a full immersive clan. No HUD other than Mission status, ammo and compass are permitted . We provide a full basic training course comprised of modern military tactics, formations and MOUT training for Stealth and Dynamic entries.

Once in DFC-SFG you will participate in planning missions, running missions and operating as part of an Elite Squad.

If your interested send me a Discord friend request, my discord tags are JTF2En4cer#8986.

Come be part of something great.

Don't have discord. I'm definitely interested in Role Playing with your group. I'm on Xbox One. Gamertag: Scootie2Fruitie. Hopefully there is a way I can connect with your guys on Xbox Live. Feel free to message me on there. Thanks and look forward to hearing back from you.

Originally Posted by JTF2_En4cer Go to original post
    Hey Everyone,

202nd Calvary Battalion is recruiting in all divisions (PC), (PS4) and (Xbox 1).

We support both casual gamers and Immersive players. We use Discord to communicate between the members.

We are actively seeking players interested in joining our Delta Force Command - Special Forces Group (DFC-SFG) for Xbox One.

DFC-SFG is for elite players, who want a full immersive clan. No HUD other than Mission status, ammo and compass are permitted . We provide a full basic training course comprised of modern military tactics, formations and MOUT training for Stealth and Dynamic entries.

Once in DFC-SFG you will participate in planning missions, running missions and operating as part of an Elite Squad.

If your interested send me a Discord friend request, my discord tags are JTF2En4cer#8986.

Come be part of something great.
    The post by Scootie2Fruitie is also me as I accidentally used an old Ubi account. Would love the chance to be able to play with some tactically sound and like-minded players. Hit me up on Xbox live. The gamertag on there is still the same at Scootie2Fruitie. Look forward to possibly jamming with you guys. Thanks for your time.

That name can’t be found in discord (JTF2En4cer#8986) What's the server oink?