Uplay+ needs renewal right after purchase?!?!???!?

so i bought Uplay+ yesterday, was billed and now it says i need to renew it??? why, im not spending 149kr (14.60$) just to get billed and waste money on the month i payed for...

(Was billed in the morning, bought yesterday night, lost it rn 19:00)

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi jefffa29!

Have you spoken to your bank/card issuer about this?
    If there has been an issue with sending the money to us, it will appear that the funds have been taken, when in fact they're just frozen with your bank/card supplier.

Have you tried a different payment method?

Hi, we have spoken to the bank and it says its Reserved and tried to fix it but doesnt work, and no we havent tried to change the payment method because we´re afraid its going to withdraw from that card too

If the paymernt is marked as "reserved" or "Pending", the funds are still in your account, just frozen.

We have sent a message to the bank saying "We need £xxx for this purchase"
    The bank will check that there is enough money in the account, then reserve it so that it is not spent on something else.
    The bank will then send the money over.
    When an order fails, there has been a problem when the bank has tried to send the money to us.
    Essentially that money has been reserved for the purchase, but not sent.
    When this happens, banks usually release these funds back to you in a maximum of 10 days.

Can you try to change your payment method and let us know if that works for you.

We tried with 2 different cards and both failed

there must be a problem with Ubisoft...

Can you please contact our support team so we can look deeper into this jeefa29.

theres nothing wrong with the bank as i just bought some snacks from the store a little while ago

(and i dont know how that stuff works as i never really had any problems with Ubisoft before this)

Sorry for our delay in responding Jeefa29.
    Looking into your case, I can see you uploaded the requested images and have forwarded your case to the relevant team.