If the animals would have less problems leaping and jumping. That would be great and even riding. The parkour for the animals can be enhanced. The foliage could be extremely better. Models of the humans and animals can be enhanced. Nudged or licked by your beast would be a plus. A loyal system would be awesome. The more you utilize your beast. The stronger, faster and stealthier they become. The more aware they are to the surroundings and will protect you from danger unless we call them to us. Bone and stone can enhance defense against attacks. Our tribesmen should enhance as we unlock more recipes for weapons and such. So that they are better prepared. Camo would be a nice addition as well as an indicator that you are hidden from the sight of the enemy. There should be away to mask your smell when you hunt. Be nice for more variety of animations and interactions for beast. They should walk, run, hunt, feed, swim, rest, stretch, dry themselves off and all that. As the player is trying to be an Apex hunter, fighter, explorer, gatherer, leader and beast master. Be pretty awesome to be able to utilize other animals to a degree. Be nice to see bears fishing and being able to fish and not just bitefish. Should expand uses of tools and weapons as well as more variety with upgrades. Bones and hinds can have more uses. Could have, bee, fire, berserk, smoke/chalk and animal lure bombs. Faster climbing and running as well as other skills could gradually increase and get better the more you do them. Lets also get more meat. bones and skin from animals. See the people carrying them in, along with water and fish. Cultivation was touched on, it would be nice to see that expanded upon.

A working ecosystem and animal behavior would be beyond awesome. An addition of snares, nets and such would be welcome.

Be really awesome if a remake and sequel would happen for FCP. Perhaps a remake with major expansions. Co-op would be cool. Variety of human models would be a plus.
     1 people found this helpful

I just finished FCP again. There's the kid learning to tame a cave bear. This was set up for a sequel. Why not have it where the tribes come back and think they have wiped out the Wenja. However to have a youth that is living should then seek out more survivors and learn to survive in this primal world. With the vast amount of animals that they have in FCP, the ones I have mentioned and those I haven't. Given more hunting, saving and defending Wenja. I think also there needs to be better symbols that show what animal is yours. The growth of a relationship with the animals we tame. Also should have better skills and taming skills. Would there be a way to put in animal calls rather than just whistling? Think that would be better. There should be greater upgrades in melee, stealth, riding, taming, hunting, surviving and so on. It would be great to bring in some customization. Please bring on a greater and better FCP2.

Far cry primal 2

Originally Posted by Ubi-Karl Go to original post
    Hey guys!

Thanks for reaching out to us and sharing your feedback .

It's great to see positive comments about the game as I do share the exact same sentiment and think it's great, therefore I am more than happy to pass this over to our game team accordingly!

Should you have any other suggestions/feedback to share, or require any assistance, do not hesitate and reach out at any time .
    Far cry was absolutely amazing! I’ve been playing it on and off since it came out. The set and story is amazing, the amount of megafauna that was added was great. I don’t play far cry games in general, just not my type, but far cry primal got me into the series, I think far cry 2 would be amazing and popular. Especially with what’s going on in the world, meaning graham hancock and Randall Carlson on joe Rogans podcast popularizing the story of our true past, meaning the last ice age. I think there is a vast amount of potential with this series.

I am desperately waiting for far cry primal 2

PLAYING THIS GAME FOR THE 4th TIME NOW AS I CAN'T SEEM TO GET ENOUGH OF THE PREMISE AND THE SETTING. JUST ABSOLUTELY LOVING IT AND DISCOVERING NEW THINGS EVERY TIME.THERE IS NO SUCH GAME OUT THERE WHICH EXPLORES THE STONE AGE SETTING IN THIS WAY. FAR CRY PRIMAL 2 HAS TO COME AND IT WOULD BE GREAT TO SEE THE STORY AS A SEQUEL AND WITNESS GREAT CHARACTERS AS TENSAY.

Far Cry Primal 2

Hi

I also want this!!!

I'm having a blast it Primal!!! It's Unique and i would love to explore more of this game in a sequel. The Descendants of Takkar or with Takkar himself again, the continuation of the Wenja Tribe and what became of the Udam and Izila Tribes.

Introduce new rivals Tribes, More Pre.historic Animals!!!

I love this Game.

Thank You!!!