🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Anno forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Saves / Profiles

Hey. I like all anno series without 1800. I have a problem with 1404 Venice. There are problems saving the game. I've played a few hours and would like to continue playing since the last save, but I can't open it anymore. I use Online profile on email. I cant understand what is going on. The problem even applies to creating a new game too. So I create a new online profile and start playing the new game again. If I want to continue the old game on the new profile, I won't get any achievements. It looks like I have a problem with synchronization in profiles. And my questions are about how to solve this problem so as not to start the game again. How to use old profiles and have good synchronization?
    I use Steam Anno 1404 Venice.
    Thanks for help

PS; Read a lot of information about similar issues in the Steam forum and some of them try but do not work. Supp not working becouse Covid. Any help ?

If you are playing by yourself don't use a online account. Only use it if you are playing online with other people. I have had problems with save games with the online account.

Try the off line account and see if you can get to use the save games. They do save them online and off line.

Plus I have a profile I got from some body on here years ago that is almost done with achievements.

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hi Fulikpl,

We're sorry to hear that this has been occurring for you.

As mentioned by dmdilks, have you tried playing Offline and does the same thing occur for you?