I've been experiencing the same issue for a couple weeks now myself after purchasing the game. It is definitely disheartening to not be able to enjoy the story due to the lack of subtitles and voice. Is there anything we can provide from our end to assist with the resolution of the issue or are we best off just waiting for development to resolve the problem?

I've created a ticket but for some reason the support team doesn't appear to be aware that the devs know of the issue and have had me jumping through a ton of hoops in an attempt to fix it. Alas, nothing has resolved the problem.
     2 people found this helpful

d.patch's Avatar Junior Member
    I sent them a youtube video I made with the issue we are talking. It is supposed they know about it.

Thanks for sharing and keep us informed please. This is truly disheartening as you say...

I am having the same issue with my PC. hopefully there is a resolution soon. The game is virtually unplayable in this state.

I am using Win 10 x64
    I7 8700k
    GTX 1080ti
    Realtek Audio HD driver 6.0.8746.1

I can take a video of what is happening, though it sounds like others have done this already.
    I ran a file integrity check on steam with no issues.
    Restarted game, played the same cut scenes and dialogue is still missing
    Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to get this fixed. It sounds like it has been an issue for a while
     1 people found this helpful

I tried everything you said too. There is no fix known for the time being.

Create a ticket and send them a youtube video of your issue. Maybe if they have a lot of cases reported they can fix it easily.

Stay strong.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey folks,

If you are encountering issues with this bug, please open a ticket on our support website with your Save file and a video of the issue in action.

I opened a ticket 2 months ago. It is supposed they sent my video and my issue to the dev team. Since that I haven't received any answer. Still waiting for an update.

Hey d.patch,

Are you saying that you submitted your ticket 2 months ago and not received a response?

No, I submitted my ticket and I received a response. You asked me for a video with the issue and you sent it to the developers. The last thing I knew one month ago was to close the ticket and wait for a fix in this forum.

I see, sorry for the mixup d.patch.

We don't keep tickets open indefinitely, so it was likely that the case was closed as the issue was reported and with the dev team.

Any update on the issue? I'm afraid this is forgotten...

Still unable to play since march.