JD Now and Chromecast

hi,

I have VIP pass but cannot use JD now with Chromecast. It starts fine and I can select the song, but when I start the song the error message apoears on the Chromecast screen that there is an error an it cannot continue (very unsoecific error).
    I have tried with Android and iPhone apps, same result.
    In laptop screen (in browser) it works fine. All other apps (youtube, netflix, etc.) with Chromecast work without problems.
    Thanks,
    Daniel
     1 people found this helpful

Same problem

And I just bought VIP for a year...

Jdn chromecast

Hola lograron solucionarlo?
    compré la suscripción mensual.

Similar problem but won’t load

I have had this app for several years, and it has become a fitness lifesaver recently. I have a VIP membership, but for the past several days or longer. I use Chromecast and have had very few problems till recently

I haven’t been able to open the app from my iPhone. It freezes on loading.

I deleted and redownloaded the app, but still nothing. I can’t find help on this anywhere. Please help!

Originally Posted by axld2020 Go to original post
    hi,

I have VIP pass but cannot use JD now with Chromecast. It starts fine and I can select the song, but when I start the song the error message apoears on the Chromecast screen that there is an error an it cannot continue (very unsoecific error).
    I have tried with Android and iPhone apps, same result.
    In laptop screen (in browser) it works fine. All other apps (youtube, netflix, etc.) with Chromecast work without problems.
    Thanks,
    Daniel