🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

Is this game insanely buggy for anyone else?

I feel like this game may be the buggiest game I've ever played. In my last session alone, I spawned under a bridge while traveling to New York, had my horse keep getting stuck on seemingly nothing, and had the game crash completely. Also, sometimes the combat music decides not to play until I die and reset. Surely Ubisoft wouldn't release a remastered game in this state, but this is what I'm experiencing.

Is anyone else having these same issues, and do you have any recommendations on how to fix them?
     3 people found this helpful

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello bradleypearl9,

Welcome to the forums! Would you mind sharing what platform that you are playing on?

Also, please feel free to reach out to our Support Team with the details Here.

It was buggy for everyone else. Good luck OP because Ubisoft sofia aint gonna fix it so you're going to have to micromanage the game to be playable.
     2 people found this helpful

BlackSassyWolf's Avatar Junior Member
    No buggier than Black Flag and Rogue. Or Unity or Syndicate. The kill animation bugs in Black Flag and Rogue alone, are fairly amusing and terrible.
     1 people found this helpful

El bug mas asqueros| Bug de las pistolas

Hace poco me compre un pack en el que venia el AC3 Remastered, jugue hasta antes de encontrarme con haytham en la frontera y me puse a hacer todas las misiones de la hacienda para poder tener las fundas dobles, una vez las tuve y use el desplazamiento rapido... y me paso lo peor que me podia haber pasado, pues no puedo creer que no arreglaran ese error que hace que se te ponga una pistola diferente de la que elegis cada vez que te teletransportas. Encerio ese bug arruina la jugabilidad porque tenes que ir a una tiena cada vez que las quieres cambiar

Originally Posted by bradleypearl9
    I feel like this game may be the buggiest game I've ever played. In my last session alone, I spawned under a bridge while traveling to New York, had my horse keep getting stuck on seemingly nothing, and had the game crash completely. Also, sometimes the combat music decides not to play until I die and reset. Surely Ubisoft wouldn't release a remastered game in this state, but this is what I'm experiencing.Is anyone else having these same issues, and do you have any recommendations on how to fix them?

Originally Posted by UbiCosmos
    Hello bradleypearl9,

Welcome to the forums! Would you mind sharing what platform that you are playing on? Also, please feel free to reach out to our Support Team with the details Here.
    They gave me a copy of Assassin's Creed III Remastered and I am delighted, but I have also had problems, so I will contact support to see what they tell me why the character is stopped when I try to talk to people, I have a PS4, maybe that may be the problem ...

Anyone who has tested the game on a PS5 and can comment on it? I am saving to buy it.

The model of the killed replicas is constantly shaking, as if they had a seizure.

Originally Posted by SauroMin Go to original post
    They gave me a copy of Assassin's Creed III Remastered and I am delighted, but I have also had problems, so I will contact support to see what they tell me why the character is stopped when I try to talk to people, I have a PS4, maybe that may be the problem ...

Anyone who has tested the game on a PS5 and can comment on it? I am saving to buy it.
    I think the problem is not related to your game console

Not big buggier as you think

This game is Not buggier than other games like Black Flag and Rogue and Unity or Syndicate. ome tv echat Sometimes you are getting issues because of the lack of your device graphics. Whatever about you but I am enjoying it.

Is it only me or does the game stop unexpectedly for everyone else immediately it starts up.