🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

[BUG] Skills suddenly stopped working. Video linked.

Not sure what caused this but in the middle of a mission my skills suddenly stopped working. The shield skill locked itself and I lost the ability to change or use any skill in either slot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UzcqTNk_pI

UbiShikallum's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We've seen another report of this, when you change your loadout, are you able to change the skill?

Thank you for replying.

Switching load-outs changed the gear but skills remained locked. Wiping and reloading the mission also didn't solve it. I also tried going to the shooting range and using the "reset skill cooldowns" just as a why not. The only fix was to log out and log back in.

UbiShikallum's Avatar Community Manager
    Okay thanks for updating me, again, we are still looking into this on our end!
     1 people found this helpful

I'm getting this right now. Swapped loadouts and my shield skill won't work. I switch loadout and at first my skills indicate they changed, but when I try to deploy that slot, it reverts back to the shield and it's still bugged. Lost a challenging bounty over this. Not a fun one.

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for reaching out to us, Seth_Rich_1776.

Are you able to provide us with a video that I can forward on to the team?

hey i cant provide any video or so BUT my shield gets "stuck" and greyed out too here and there BUT luckly i do play with the CD directive so it gets "auto reset" after 15 sec by the directive and is working properly after that

UbiSushiVamp's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thank you for the update and the information! I am sorry that your shield is getting stuck, but I am happy to hear that this is resolved for you after the auto reset.