UbiBuck_'s Avatar Community Developer

Developer Update: 4.6.2 update is available now!

Hey everyone! Buck here with another ‘work from home’ version of our weekly Developer Update. I hope you’re all staying safe and destroying phones! Let’s jump right into the weekly calendar.

Here is the Weekly Timetable

As you can see we’ve got another week full of events! On Monday, we've got an Adventure themed token Collection event and Tuesday, we’ll have a “Fireball” Mission event.

Wednesday will also be the start of our weekly Challenge Mode! This week we'll be running the Chaos Challenge, which will make all Dougie, Butters and Spell cards cost 1 energy less than usual.

On Thursday we'll have a token collection event that will last for 48-Hours, with the rewards this time focused on Cartman Coins. Jumping to Saturday we’ll have a Big Mesquite Murph card use event. During this event, you can gain points by using the following cards in PvP and winning matches with that deck:

• Medicine Woman Sharon
    • Pocahontas Randy
    • Fireball
    • Outlaw Tweek
    • Grand Wizard Cartman
    • Four-Assed Monkey
    • Thunderbird
    • Jesus
    • Bandita Sally
    • Towelie
    • General Disarray
    • Big Mesquite Murph

DISCORD

Don’t forget to join the official South Park: Phone Destroyer Discord Server! It's the best place for all South Park: Phone Destroyer discussions! If you’re interested in joining in and discussing more, click HERE

UPDATE 4.6.2

Update 4.6.2 is now rolling out (check your local app store)!

This is a smaller, bug fixing, update. Here’s what we’ve fixed in this update:

• Fixed an issue where in-game Achievements were broken for some users
    • Fixed an issue Robo Bebe doesn't speed up after killing an enemy
    • Adjusted the zoomed-out look on certain wide-screen devices to improve the experience
    • Fixed an issue where the “Legal Terms and Privacy” pop up would cause the game to become unresponsive
    • Fixed an issue where some legendary arena battlefields were missing background items
    • Fixed a visual issue with the Unholy Combustion reticle that made it slightly smaller than it actually is

BALANCE CHANGES

As with every Legendary season reset, next week we'll have some balance changes coming to the game. These changes will go into effect following the legendary season reset on May 5th. Note these changes are currently pending testing and the finalized list will be in next week's update.

• Blood Elf Bebe- Reduced the HP gained per kill by 23% (from 35 to 27 at base level)
    • Sexy Nun Randy- Charge power time reduced by 33% (from 15 to 10 seconds) and reduced walk speed by 20%.
    • Poseidon Stan- Base HP increased by 13% (from 136 to 155). Base Attack increased by 13% (from base 30 to 34). Slowdown duration set to 8 seconds across all levels (Previous it started lower and upgraded to 8). Charge power time reduced by 20% (from 15 seconds to 12 seconds)
    • C ock Magic- Increased the cost to 6 (from 5)
    • Angel Wendy- Increase base health by 28% (from 70 to 90) and reduced the charge time on her power to 15 seconds (from 20)
    • Jesus- Will now respawn near the New Kid. Developer comment: We believe this change will allow Jesus to be used to better prepare a push or improve and heal a counter push in progress and allows him to better utilize his ranged attacks.

That's all we've got for now. If you have any questions, feel free to jump into our Discord server and ask any of us in there! Until next time, I'll see you on the streets of South Park!

-Your Community Team
     1 people found this helpful

Developer Update: 4.6.2 update is available now!

Hey everyone! Buck here with another ‘work from home’ version of our weekly Developer Update. I hope you’re all staying safe and destroying phones! Let’s jump right into the weekly calendar.

Here is the Weekly Timetable

As you can see we’ve got another week full of events! On Monday, we've got an Adventure themed token Collection event and Tuesday, we’ll have a “Fireball” Mission event.

Wednesday will also be the start of our weekly Challenge Mode! This week we'll be running the Chaos Challenge, which will make all Dougie, Butters and Spell cards cost 1 energy less than usual.

On Thursday we'll have a token collection event that will last for 48-Hours, with the rewards this time focused on Cartman Coins. Jumping to Saturday we’ll have a Big Mesquite Murph card use event. During this event, you can gain points by using the following cards in PvP and winning matches with that deck:

• Medicine Woman Sharon
    • Pocahontas Randy
    • Fireball
    • Outlaw Tweek
    • Grand Wizard Cartman
    • Four-Assed Monkey
    • Thunderbird
    • Jesus
    • Bandita Sally
    • Towelie
    • General Disarray
    • Big Mesquite Murph

DISCORD

Don’t forget to join the official South Park: Phone Destroyer Discord Server! It's the best place for all South Park: Phone Destroyer discussions! If you’re interested in joining in and discussing more, click HERE

UPDATE 4.6.2

Update 4.6.2 is now rolling out (check your local app store)!

This is a smaller, bug fixing, update. Here’s what we’ve fixed in this update:

• Fixed an issue where in-game Achievements were broken for some users
    • Fixed an issue Robo Bebe doesn't speed up after killing an enemy
    • Adjusted the zoomed-out look on certain wide-screen devices to improve the experience
    • Fixed an issue where the “Legal Terms and Privacy” pop up would cause the game to become unresponsive
    • Fixed an issue where some legendary arena battlefields were missing background items
    • Fixed a visual issue with the Unholy Combustion reticle that made it slightly smaller than it actually is

BALANCE CHANGES

As with every Legendary season reset, next week we'll have some balance changes coming to the game. These changes will go into effect following the legendary season reset on May 5th. Note these changes are currently pending testing and the finalized list will be in next week's update.

• Blood Elf Bebe- Reduced the HP gained per kill by 23% (from 35 to 27 at base level)
    • Sexy Nun Randy- Charge power time reduced by 33% (from 15 to 10 seconds) and reduced walk speed by 20%.
    • Poseidon Stan- Base HP increased by 13% (from 136 to 155). Base Attack increased by 13% (from base 30 to 34). Slowdown duration set to 8 seconds across all levels (Previous it started lower and upgraded to 8). Charge power time reduced by 20% (from 15 seconds to 12 seconds)
    • C ock Magic- Increased the cost to 6 (from 5)
    • Angel Wendy- Increase base health by 28% (from 70 to 90) and reduced the charge time on her power to 15 seconds (from 20)
    • Jesus- Will now respawn near the New Kid. Developer comment: We believe this change will allow Jesus to be used to better prepare a push or improve and heal a counter push in progress and allows him to better utilize his ranged attacks.

That's all we've got for now. If you have any questions, feel free to jump into our Discord server and ask any of us in there! Until next time, I'll see you on the streets of South Park!

-Your Community Team

g.Feco's Avatar Member
    Buck, Toller, will there be sci-fi and fantasy weeks as well after adv, mystic, SH, neut? I expected one of those, not another adv tbh. Thanks!
     3 people found this helpful

Do you lot EVER listen to the community?

Don't answer that we already know you don't

Those card changes are the stupidest thing i have ever seen you do, and there's been ALOT of awful things

Honestly you should give up now, you lot are killing the game slowly and will go down as the worst development team in the history of games

Shocking

Thanks for the update Buck. Any feedback on the rewards changes? Still looking rough out there, but I'll admit the extra copies of Garrison were nice. Not worth the mega reduction in every other possible variable though.
     2 people found this helpful

How dare you nerf the best common in the game

Originally Posted by fecog Go to original post
    Buck, Toller, will there be sci-fi and fantasy weeks as well after adv, mystic, SH, neut? I expected one of those, not another adv tbh. Thanks!
    I have to agree with this Fantasy and Sci Fi have been neglected in the last 6 months. The mystic, adventure, super hero spam of events have become very boring.

Buck, we are getting way fewer coins than before and it looks like nobody is satisfied with that. I know the rewards are "focused" but they don't help anybody. With these rewards, low ranks players have even more difficulties to catch up.

nik_lin's Avatar Senior Member
    Raising the cost of CM to 6 will make it a lot less interesting to use, since you often need a follow up unit to deal with the resulting c*cks...

Was this card a big problem (havent seen a lot of complaints about it) or why did you decide to modify the cost of it? Its already a gamble considering you cant pick the target, so if the other player throws a single swarm on the field its useless.

Now that’s a start. Witch garisson and knomes next please

Sci-Fi week is on the schedule in a few weeks. I'll let the team know that a more consistent schedule would be appreciated!

Sci-Fi week is on the schedule in a few weeks. I'll let the team know that a more consistent schedule would be appreciated!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last ►►