Are they gonna close the game?

I have been hearing multiple times that ubisoft is planning to close trial frontier, this is why lots of things are not working inside the game in the last few weeks.

Any of you guys know anything?

Don’t know but I sure as hell hope not

joaocp's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by ADDMEE Go to original post
    this is why lots of things are not working inside the game in the last few weeks.
    What things, exactly? I've been playing this game every day for the last three months, and haven't seen anything unusual. The only feature that doesn't work as I expect is "Friends Suggestions", always empty, but maybe this depends on Facebook or some other network I don't use.

Sometimes (occurred only twice in these three months), my user got logged out for some reason, which consequently affected the Bunker, Midnight Circuit, Anba, and leaderboards. Re-logging fixed the issue.

Besides this, the only thing I could think of not working properly is the in-game stores based on real money microtransactions, which I never used.

Stefan2499's Avatar Member
    The midnight circuit on IOS has been bugged for 2 months now and since this bug isnt fixed it means development on this game has ended. Guess ur lucky if u didnt see bugs yet.

The midnight circuit on IOS has been not working for at least 2 months.

Also the game loses internet connection very easy now.

Originally Posted by ADDMEE Go to original post
    The midnight circuit on IOS has been not working for at least 2 months.

Also the game loses internet connection very easy now.

Anyone with actual info into the future of the game? It’s definitely been way more glitchy than normal with the Midnight Circuit still being locked up and all the connectivity issues. Perhaps the lack of events has more to do about the pandemic then anything else.

I’ve never played one game for as long as I’ve been playing this one. I hope they plan to keep it alive and going strong.

Queue the Koronivirus_TF skeleton picture post. 🤗

justinman114's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Simpledots Go to original post
    Anyone with actual info into the future of the game? It’s definitely been way more glitchy than normal with the Midnight Circuit still being locked up and all the connectivity issues. Perhaps the lack of events has more to do about the pandemic then anything else.

I’ve never played one game for as long as I’ve been playing this one. I hope they plan to keep it alive and going strong.

Queue the Koronivirus_TF skeleton picture post. ��
    They abandoned the game long before the virus came along, unfortunately. I regret to say that I don't think we will ever get any answers or updates/fixes for this game anymore. I hope I'm wrong.

dutscher-DE's Avatar Senior Member
    in december they prepared till july 6 seasons. now we know they prepared till january 2021 7 seaons.
    there are 5 new tracks and some paintjobs. one season a new track, one season a new pj and mc.
    mc bug is now aswell on android.

https://trialstrackmap.sb-f.de/seasons.html

cheers

dutscher-DE's Avatar Senior Member
    i hope the develop trials frontier 2.
    its time after 6 years

cheers