Getting rid of the Unicorn on title screen and in bikes

Hello !

I have installed Fusion with the season pass DLCs and the Awesome Level pack on the Xbox One I have just bought.

I did not like the Awesome Level DLC, so I unistalled it, but I am still getting the Unicorn title screen, and the Unicorn bike in bikes. I would like to get rid of those. I have tried removing my save file to do so, but it still is appearing.

Note that I do not have access to the Internet at home, and must travel quite a long way by car with my Xbox to connect to the Internet if I want to install something anew. Perhaps entirely uninstalling everything related to Fusion on my machine, then reinstalling just Fusion and the Season Pack DLCS, would succeed in doing what I want -- I could do so, but would really like the confirmation beforehand.

Or perhaps is there any easier way.

Or, is there a way at all? Is the title screen just ingrained in the game, since integrated in the latest Fusion update ?

Please help me ! I would like to have the original title screen, and just 7 bikes in the bike-selection screen.

Thanks in advance !

twipley

UbiDork's Avatar Community Manager
    twipley23: Thanks for sharing this issue here! I'm sorry that you've been having this issue, but I'd be more than happy to help! Since you're playing this on Xbox One, can you please try these Xbox One Troubleshooting steps for this issue? You may simply need to clear your cache.

This was hardly helpful...

I have spent many time testing, and what emerges from this is that the Unicorn seems to always be present both on Xbox One and on the PlayStation 4, whether or not the system and account are new. The only system or combination where I did not see it is on the Xbox 360, where the last DLC is unavailable, so that the original screen is shown and the Unicorn is not in the bikes.

So if I'm right, the Unicorn is indeed part of latest updates and so cannot by any means be removed.

UBI-Froggard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Sorry to hear you don't like the content and the background and bike. I can pass it on as feedback but I can't promise anything will change from this as it will be part of the update like you mentioned.

Thank you.

UBI-Froggard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    No problem