Fridays are so lonely without DLC reveals...

I used to love to check for DLC reveals on Fridays and I still think, every Friday, "oh! Gotta check the dlc clue!"

Old habits die hard.

I did buy all of the hair band dlc last night on my new PC. So at least I had a little Rocksmith fix.
     2 people found this helpful

RussG081410's Avatar Member
    I totally agree. I could never solve any of the puzzles but I always looked forward to watching the threads and awaiting the outcome. Now it's hard to remember I don't need to check the forum on Fridays.... I to have 33 items in my Steam wish list ready to go. Just going through the music on Youtube to make sure I want to pick them up. Bonus they are all on sale......
     2 people found this helpful

The good old days .... well they ever come back?
     1 people found this helpful

pedietz's Avatar Senior Member
    Maybe we should have a Rocksmith 2022 request thread.

Missing: Whatever happened to that Nirvana pack that was rumored?
    Young guitarists: Kurt Vile, Courtney Barnett, and St.Vincent
    Duets packs: The best thing about RockBand
    Disco: all of the music games had BeeGees.

I just hope, if they make a new Rocksmith, that the old DLCs will be compatible with it.

As someone who plays guitar, bass and drums, I'd love to see something like BandSmith, where you can have multiple instruments at the same time. The only thing cooler than having a guitar plugged in would be the ability to plug in my Roland drum kit too. Full band transcriptions would be amazing.

pedietz's Avatar Senior Member
    If they added more instruments, you can assume dlc goes from 4 3-packs a month to 2 3-packs a months.

Look at rockband 3. they added keyboard support, and then realized it was a lot of work transcribing and dropped it in Rockband4. They didnt even want you to play the few songs with keyboard support anymore.

Transcribing 1000 note songs like the Stranger from billy joel, lol !