Originally Posted by gorgonzola65 Go to original post
    Please, no more heroes...

Let me just get to a point where I feel like I've finished things... So I an move on...
    I am against stupid characters like Cleopatra or Apollo but they should add main heroes (Jacob, Arno, Connor, Haytham, Aveline) + some interesting side heroes (Élise oř Henry Green) + who should came soon is legendary healer (Hippokratés or Florence Nightingale could be brilliant candidates). Ubi should slow down with hero spam and make expasnison BUT this thread is about our sugestions for new heroes but Ubi just show they dont need Mamilaris list of heroes to bring new one.

Mamilaris's Avatar Senior Member
    Please, no more heroes...

Let me just get to a point where I feel like I've finished things... So I an move on...
    Hi gorgonzola65
    Adding New Heroes to the game makes this great game even richer.
    It is only thanks to AC Rebellion that we have all the heroes in the entire Assassin's Creed Universe in one Game and we can play these heroes.
    Assassin's Creed Rebellion is a unique game in this respect.

There are other side heroes we love in the main AC Games and we never had the chance to play with these heroes, AC Rebellion is a Great and Unique Game that gives us the chance to play with beloved heroes from the entire Assassin's Creed Universe.

Originally Posted by Stig12Cz Go to original post
    BUT this thread is about our sugestions for new heroes but Ubi just show they dont need Mamilaris list of heroes to bring new one.
    Hi Stig12Cz
    Of course, this is a suggestion forum thread, the purpose for me to open this forum thread is to ask anyone who loves the Assassin's Creed Universe to submit their opinion for the heroes they want to be added to AC Rebellion and to share my own thoughts for new heroes ideas.

Originally Posted by Mamilaris Go to original post
    Hi gorgonzola65
    Adding New Heroes to the game makes this great game even richer.
    It is only thanks to AC Rebellion that we have all the heroes in the entire Assassin's Creed Universe in one Game and we can play these heroes.
    Assassin's Creed Rebellion is a unique game in this respect.

There are other side heroes we love in the main AC Games and we never had the chance to play with these heroes, AC Rebellion is a Great and Unique Game that gives us the chance to play with beloved heroes from the entire Assassin's Creed Universe.

In the way they add new heroes it just dilutes the event that the hero gets added. Makes it take longer, not more difficult, just more time consuming to get DNA. This damages the game, not an enrichment. This is obviously by design solely to make it so you can never reach the end. Less and less to do but still can't finish... Diminishing returns on your investment of time... How exciting!!

The uniqueness of heroes from different games and times isn't at all unique. Maybe you've never seen Marvel or DC Superhero games, Looney toons, or Pokemon... etc... These days everyone has a game that combines all their characters. I'm kinda surprised they haven't started adding Far Cry heroes...

The uniqueness of heroes from different games and times isn't at all unique. Maybe you've never seen Marvel or DC Superhero games, Looney toons, or Pokemon... etc... These days everyone has a game that combines all their characters. I'm kinda surprised they haven't started adding Far Cry heroes...
    Absolutely with you.
    Sorry Mert for scribbeling into your encyclopedia, but it seems you haven't realized it yet.
    What this game used to be unique for was not that hopeless attempt to mash up any other AC game. It was, in contrast, a game for itself. (Right, they brought the italian main characters into Aguilar's story, but they still limited it to the renaissance.) Most characters were even new created exspecially for it, such as the Gallego thief guild, the mercenaries Lobos Silencios, Rodrigo & crew and so on.
    For example, I don't want to state which is the best kind of beer, but what makes it the best is definitely the purity, its unique taste. Imagine you would try to brew the best one by mashing up irish red ale, bohemian dark beer, bavarian Weißbier... urgh... Vater, vergib mir!
    I don't say I want to get rid of the HR-events after all. They would be still good as a kind of excoursions, as a first taste of each period. But this game shouldn't be bound for the sake to create the one anytime's super-over-brotherhood.

Hi gorgonzola65

If you noticed, I did not say that Assassin's Creed Rebellion is the only game that combines all the heroes among other games on the market.

Assassin's Creed Rebellion is the Only and Unique Game among Assassin's Creed Games to Unite the Entire Assassin's Creed Universe!

and for me, Assassin's Creed Rebellion is the Best Mobile Game for many reasons

Thank You

Originally Posted by ichwarschneller Go to original post
    Sorry Mert for scribbeling into your encyclopedia, but it seems you haven't realized it yet.
    Hello ichwarschneller

If you don't mind,Can I know your real name?

If you do not call me with my membership nickname, I would like to call you by your real name

Because, if someone calls me by my real name, I think it's the right choice to address that person by their real name

Welcome with all your ideas and comments.

Thank You

Originally Posted by Mamilaris Go to original post
    Hello ichwarschneller

If you don't mind,Can I know your real name?

If you do not call me with my membership nickname, I would like to call you by your real name

Because, if someone calls me by my real name, I think it's the right choice to address that person by their real name
    Of course. I just used your real name for its brevity. But for being par, I wouldn't mind coming back to Mamilaris or Mam or however shortly. Or you call me Horst-Erwin (rather just Horst), if it's more comfortable than iws.
    The idea of ichwarschneller came to me from a circumstance at the registration. I tried seriously hard to find a nickname which was not assigned yet. Whatever I suggested, I was never the first, so I wished I would be quicker just one single time. So that's how I decided to make the sentence "I've been quicker" (germ. "Ich war schneller") to my nickname.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by ichwarschneller Go to original post
    Of course. I just used your real name for its brevity. But for being par, I wouldn't mind coming back to Mamilaris or Mam or however shortly. Or you call me Horst-Erwin (rather just Horst), if it's more comfortable than iws.
    The idea of ichwarschneller came to me from a circumstance at the registration. I tried seriously hard to find a nickname which was not assigned yet. Whatever I suggested, I was never the first, so I wished I would be quicker just one single time. So that's how I decided to make the sentence "I've been quicker" (germ. "Ich war schneller") to my nickname.
    Thank you very much for your understanding
    Nice to meet you Horst

I just read something interesting about Basim (I will not writte what because spoilers + I did not play or watched playthrough of Valhalla, so thats why I discore that now) but now I am not sure if he should be in ACR. If there is someone like me and want to know what he is look at his page at ac wiki

edit - to recent posts - I would like to stay as Stig
     1 people found this helpful