It's all good buddy - I think I got most of the info I need to finish this with some understanding - I'll just leave the physics out of it - ordering controller tomorrow
    And yeah that sounds about what my tracks going to be - easy but technical !
    Im not big on dirt tracks so im adding a lot of pieces to give it some character !

Lukeyy19's Avatar Member
    When playing supercross tracks online in Rising everyone plays on lane 1, the other lanes are just used to show the other players.

I found a controller (gamepad) on sale so I ordered two yesterday. They just shipped this morning.

Originally Posted by MadMotoMan Go to original post
    I found a controller (gamepad) on sale so I ordered two yesterday. They just shipped this morning.
    Sounds awesome buddy!
    Just received my new xbox controller (already playing better
    So now im back to working on my custom track (Supercross)
    I had the - show fake bikes working when I saved it - but when i load it now it's broken
    So now out of 8 bikes/lanes it's showing 4 bikes on lane 1 and the other 4 are showing correctly on the last 4 lanes (where should I Report This ?)

Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 Go to original post
    When playing supercross tracks online in Rising everyone plays on lane 1, the other lanes are just used to show the other players.
    Thank you for the answer
    I've been trying to figure certain things out before I start doing things that doesn't need doing 😆
    (Saves Hours of Time)
    Physics don't seem to work well with these type tracks but I was wondering ...

Supercross Track
    1-Do Fail Areas Work
    2-Do Explosives work alright
    -physics left on
    -or left off & use trigger to break event to
    explode
    If Yes - then 1 bomb on lane 1 would actually be like 8 bombs - one for each player? Or would it just explode when whoever the 1st person that hits it ?

Nice question. I'm curious now too.

Essentially you are just creating one driveline (the one nearest camera) you could leave all others empty and the riders would still "appear" to ride the line. Best practice is to leave all physics and triggers out completely on multiplayer tracks, or at least to things that don't affect the rider. Fail areas work fine

Thanks PowderMonkey I'll take your word for that
    I was checking out a couple that you built - lots of fun !
    Ill be running more of them soon thanks for building