Supercross track ?

So I'm looking into building a Supercross track and had a few questions ?
    1. Do all 8 tracks actually get driven on or do all riders just ride Line 1 and show up on all 8 tracks ?
    2. Can I use animations ?
    3. If possible I'd also like a list of features that are limited or disabled when switching over from track to supercross ?

So i decided to throw in a single rotational physic hinge to see how it worked for Supercross and it crashed my editor had to reboot Xbox so I'm not trying that again !
    I've been working on a Supercross track doing some terrain moding and trying to make a more technical track without physics (not necessarily a hard track) but it's starting to look pretty decent!

Sounds cool. The single rotation hinge...
    Was it already attached to objects?
    I have not built a supercross track yet but was thinking I would give it a try on PC for ya and see if I get the same results.

I think in fusion you couldn't put physics objects into Supercross tracks, might be the same deal with rising.

As for all 8 tracks being used I've only ever seen that in the career tracks on Rising. Before I turned ghosts off, I would only see ghosts running on the same line as me on the rare times I'd play a Supercross TC track, dunno if that's changed recently though, as like I said I have ghosts off now.

Mad Moto Man
    Yeah i had it attached to a spinning wheel (one piece) attached and it crashed!
    I rebuilt with ope and looks cool but it's mainly used for visuals so its like your sitting on solid non spinning physics object!

Originally Posted by I_GETHSEMANE_I Go to original post
    I think in fusion you couldn't put physics objects into Supercross tracks, might be the same deal with rising.

As for all 8 tracks being used I've only ever seen that in the career tracks on Rising. Before I turned ghosts off, I would only see ghosts running on the same line as me on the rare times I'd play a Supercross TC track, dunno if that's changed recently though, as like I said I have ghosts off now.
    If you were to play it single player is the reason for the ghost and could also possibly be why they show up on same track line !
    (Which was one of my questions - do all or 1 track get used?)
    (Sounds like just one gets used)
    But when playing live multiplayer everyone shows up on all 8 tracks)
    But each person playing on there own console will automatically visually be on track line 1.
    I guess I Could build a different track for line 2 and test private mp and see if anyone actually rides that line (this would probably answer the rest of my questions)
    Thanks for the reply

Trials got a little to aggressive and my thumbsticks broke (strays all directions) so now I got to get a new controller so im not going to be able to edit for a few days (I've been Social Distancing haven't been to a store in weeks might have to find a way to order one)
    Anyways have a good day and Trial On

Seems like the other lanes could / should fill in with replays from other players (off the leaderboard). I haven't played those much though.
    Also, I would think that if physics joints can't be used on multilane tracks, the editor software should either block the option or warn the builder rather than crash.
    I've worn out my left stick button on my controller and need a replacement as well.

I only have the xbox one s and maybe i need the newer model - I've been told by a few people now that physics just don't seem to work right for Supercross tracks!
    Another thing is there's no filter for these kinds of tracks in TC.
    So what I was getting at I guess was - I think that placing triggers only on line 1 for animations and such should work for all 8 players showing up on all 8 lines but all players only actually riding line 1?
    It's a work in progress - maybe I'm totally wrong about this idk !
    I'll probably buy a headset and get a group of testers at some point it might be my best option

I'd love to test with ya buddy but I'm on pc.
    ... and I totally forgot to give the physics joint a test on motocross in the editor.
    I made a simple, mostly terrain "Endurocross" track once and it was kind of technical (in the sense of hitting rhythms) track but 1 mile long. Ran it many many times in testing to get multiple rhythm sections placed just right for smooth runs but found not a lot of people liked it because if you didn't run it a few time to learn the timing it wasn't that easy. Kind of the purpose of supercross rhythm sections though. Thing was, many people if they don't like their first run, never run it again.
    Point is as a suggestion I'd try and make one driving line for people who suck at it, interwoven with a driving line for people who got the track down good.
    Tricky, but I think that's what makes a good track.