Chest content

Let's say we encounter a chest in a mission. It contains 1k ,2k and 3k coins.When I open it with lockpick, which coins will I have ? I mean what does determine the chance of getting which gift ?

Luck. Exact percentage of chance of getting each reward is known only by the devs.

Ima-Smakya's Avatar Senior Member
    Yep and I've only gotten gold from bashing them.

Originally Posted by riddermark2020 Go to original post
    Let's say we encounter a chest in a mission. It contains 1k ,2k and 3k coins.When I open it with lockpick, which coins will I have ? I mean what does determine the chance of getting which gift ?
    All treasure chests in Loot, Legacy, Standard and Story missions reward 1k and 2k coins.
    I have never seen that the treasure chest gives 3k coins in the current game
    The answer to this question is very simple: If you open a treasure chest with a character with Lockpick feature, you will earn one of these 2k coins, Rare Codex, Health improvement potion (Critical Medicine).
    This means 1/3 of 33,3 % chance of winning 2k coins with Lockpick feature.

If you open the Treasure Chests with very high attacking characters with Bash 95% (eg Girolamo, Domingo) you will earn 1k coins or 2k coins.
    Based on my Gaming Experience, I can say this
    When you open a treasure chest with 95% Bash
    60% chance to drop 1k coins
    40% chance to drop 2k coins

of course all of this is what i said only from my own experience
    Only game developers know the actual percentiles