Disable in-game music

Hello Fellows!

I've been playing the game Mario + Rabbids Kingdoms Battle, and really love the game overall, BUT!

I'm going mildly insane after playing for an hour, as the music is so high pitched, doll and very few soundtracks makes me quit..

I've contacted to support, only to get a message stating, the option isn't there - du'h!

As I cannot return my product, I would like to know, if I somehow can remove the music files from the game entirely????

Best regards

UbiChrisMANG's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi FurnicK! I apologize for the late reply, I needed to ask around to see if this is possible. I'm afraid it is not possible. I did pass your request for an option to turn off the music to the dev team, we keep player feedback on file. I can't say if anything will ever come of it but it's always good to inform them of player wants and needs.

Happy gaming to you!

runehall's Avatar Junior Member
    I agree with the music. What I do is simply mute my device and listen to music on my phone, but I guess it doesn't entirely resolve the problem.

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for sharing the workaround you use, runehall. Rest assured that the feedback shared here was forwarded for reference by the devs / community team.

i feel the same, and i'm still looking for answers too..

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by heyitsnira Go to original post
    i feel the same, and i'm still looking for answers too..
    Hello! I wanted to reply to you so you knew your voice was heard.

This feedback has been forwarded to our dev team, however we are unable to guarantee this change will be made.

Keep your eyes peeled for future updates, just in case!