Weekly Challenge problem

Hello,
    I would like to know how the rewards of the weekly challenges work.
    I passed the Cryo-Reaction challenge more than 24 hours ago but I still don't have the related reward (in particular 48 hours Hailstorm Trial).
    Shouldn't I already have it or do we collect it at the end (when we reach the deadline)?
    I already had this problem the previous month (it was the first time I did a weekly challenge).
    Thanks for your help.

UbiDork's Avatar Community Manager
    rezonono: Hi there! You may need to try these steps here to unlock your reward!

Thank you for your reply.
    I had done all this directly from the game menu (my Ubisoft account and the console profile are linked), I had clicked on the rewards, but I had not received anything.
    My rewards from the previous two months no longer appear, so I can't know if it works.
    Next time, I'll try going through the computer and going to the Ubisoft site.
    I'll come back to tell you if it works.

UbiDork's Avatar Community Manager
    rezonono: Awesome, thanks! Here if you need us!

Well, I would have liked to tell you that it works but it is still apparently not the case ... I finished the Drake attack challenge yesterday and I still don't have access to the Iron Fist Trial.
    However, this time, I went through the the computer and going to the Ubisoft site...
    But after how much do you get the reward?
    Thank you for helping me!

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey, rezonono!

Were you able to create a support ticket? If so can we have the support ticket number please.

I didn't know that there was the possibility of making a support ticket. I'll make one and I will tell you the number after. Thanks for the information.

Originally Posted by rezonono Go to original post
    I didn't know that there was the possibility of making a support ticket. I'll make one and I will tell you the number after. Thanks for the information.
    Thank you! That would be greatly appreciated.

I just created a support ticket. Here is the number: 11804231.

Originally Posted by rezonono Go to original post
    I just created a support ticket. Here is the number: 11804231.
    Thank you for your case number.

I can see that you have received help on the case already. Please reach back out if you need anything else.