🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

I want to add AC Origins as a non-Steam game to Steam library but I got two differ...

I want to add AC Origins as a non-Steam game to Steam library but I got two different .exe files. I bought the game from uPlay. They are ACOrigins.exe and ACOrigins_plus.exe. What is the difference between these does anyone know? I have the season pass and the deluxe edition. I think this qualifies as gold edition. I don't remember.

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hi Changchung,

I believe you should just need to add the first one to be able to launch it through Steam.

I've asked for some clarification around the Plus version, as unfortunately we don't have that information at the moment.

Thanks. Let me know if you get an answer.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Baron Go to original post
    Hi Changchung,

I believe you should just need to add the first one to be able to launch it through Steam.

I've asked for some clarification around the Plus version, as unfortunately we don't have that information at the moment.
    Did you ever get an answer on this question? I would like to know as well. I have the gold edition but when I go to add it has 2 exe normal and the plus?

Thanks

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Viper_IMSSG,

I am sorry to hear that. Can you provide us with a screenshot of the options you have when you try to add the game?