Lost DNA fragments? What am I supposed to do??

Recently I collected enough DNA fragments to promote Máximo to 3 stars (I think that’s about 25 fragments). I tried promoting him in the promotion room, but the game said I couldn’t do that without internet connection, even though I’m connected to strong WiFi. This happens many times, so I wasn’t that bothered at first (it gets annoying when the “No Internet Connection” pop-up comes whenever I try to do something). I close the pop-up and try promoting Máximo again, but instead of promoting him, his DNA disappeared and he remained 2 stars! I wasn't able to promote him again because I didn’t have enough DNA (after they disappeared).
    I understand that I’m supposed to report this to Ubisoft Support, but that website wont load properly:(
    Can someone please help?

Logged in today and found him at 3 stars. Whatever you guys did, thanks.

Ubi-Bunny's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey idaFoxy!

Here was my response to your post in General yesterday, in case you didn't see it:

Usually this happens when a connection error happens while you are promoting your Hero. The good news is that in this case, the promotion still happens in the background. When the time the promotion would have taken will have passed, your Hero should have their Rank raised!