Midnight Circuit Reset

I thought I could reinstall the game app and maybe that would reset the Midnight Circuit but it didn’t work. Those flashing orange lights are annoying. Has anyone figured out a way to end the current round?

Stefan2499's Avatar Member
    Its server side. U can turn of ur wifi if it really bothers u that much. Wont be fixed until redlynx fixed it. Is it on android too?

Not happening for Android.

There's a new Midnight Circuit running? Nothing on my android.

Not a new one but the previous one is still running on iOS. We all got one run and then it never found another opponent for us. After it was over it just stuck in the prize claiming screen but the claim prizes button is grayed out and there’s no way to get around it.

Originally Posted by DMac3221 Go to original post
    Not a new one but the previous one is still running on iOS. We all got one run and then it never found another opponent for us. After it was over it just stuck in the prize claiming screen but the claim prizes button is grayed out and there’s no way to get around it.
    Well, that sucks more then waste tons of gems to get top 1% in both legs and get the same value prizes as top 10%, 2+2 HD ebike parts and nothing else special for the hard effort!

it looks more and more like an abandonware

Originally Posted by alexmacdek Go to original post
    it looks more and more like an abandonware