zatthealien's Avatar Member
    One nice feature that Forza has got is being able to challenge some ai cars to races, or drive with them in convoy.It would be nice if this feature could be added to the Crew2.Maybe with the game always being online this cannot happen, not sure ?

When people moaned that the FH4 map was the same size as FH3, the devs claimed that it was bigger because more of the map is accessable due to there being less closed areas on the new map.What a crap, arrogant answer to customers that was.

I say then that the exchange rate for money has changed since the previous game came out, more of my money is now accessable , reduce your prices.

DatWut's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by zatthealien Go to original post
    One nice feature that Forza has got is being able to challenge some ai cars to races, or drive with them in convoy.It would be nice if this feature could be added to the Crew2.Maybe with the game always being online this cannot happen, not sure ?
    Not sure when you started playing TC2, but freeroaming AI racers used to be a thing, I think they were removed in January 2019 (DemoDerby came out in December '18 and that had freeroaming AI in the arena, so it must have been after that one).

When people moaned that the FH4 map was the same size as FH3, the devs claimed that it was bigger because more of the map is accessable due to there being less closed areas on the new map.What a crap, arrogant answer to customers that was.
    It's neither crap nor arrogant, seeing as the playable area does increase.
    Take TC1 and TC2 as an example here: TC1 had some inacessible areas that were not modeled properly, had no collisions applied to them and all that. Adjusting these things may not be as big as an entirely new map, but it's still more playable area. And for TC2, you also have to consider the verticality of the map which was added as playable area for planes. Sure, no design and object placement went into the sky, but the playable area has increased.

zatthealien's Avatar Member
    I only started playing the Crew 2, 4 months ago, I must have missed the ai races.

The point I was making with the Forza mapsize was the visable size if you look at it....Opening up closed spaces is not making the map bigger.

UbiDork's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey everyone!

Thank you for sharing these issues and concerns. I definitely appreciate you sharing this with us, and we can definitely reach out to our team about it. Just to check, have you all tried verifying your Uplay PC game files to see if these issues resolve themselves?

EN3S-'s Avatar Member

Who ever made this entire map they are iq 1
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread and thank you for making the effort to bring these issues to light for us.

I have renamed this thread in hopes everyone will be able to add any more graphical environment bugs to this post too.

Please keep them coming and do as EN3S- has done and circle their location on the map as this is very helpful to us.

I will bring these new bugs to the attention of the Crew team to see if we are able to get a fix for them.

Thank you to everyone who has submitted pictures so far.
     1 people found this helpful

EN3S-'s Avatar Member
    - 1&3: Dark location
    - 2: Wrong texture

EN3S-'s Avatar Member

Ubi-WheelyDuck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by EN3S- Go to original post
    - 1&3: Dark location
    - 2: Wrong texture

Originally Posted by EN3S- Go to original post

Thank you for providing these images. They are incredibly useful to us.

If you find anything else please feel free to share