Player synchronisation in PVP is a disaster.

Hi there.
    I was test playing GRPB Ghost War with my cousin recently.
    We do communicate using discord while playing opposite teams.
    We did the same in GRWL Ghost War alot.

So this controlled enviroment did let me notice a huge issue with the PVP in GRBP.
    When I kill him and he kills me, we usually share some details in voice chat.
    We did notice a game breaking player synchronisation issue between us.
    BTW our ping is rly low and we had 0 issues in GRWL.

We see each other in different places and in totally different positions than we really are in our local game.
    I get shot behind cover using syringe, while my cousin tells me he shot me while I was standing and aiming at him out of cover.
    Sometimes I get shot through a wall while being already in the building, while my cousin still see me in the entrance walking in to the building.
    My ping to google.com is around 4 ms. His internet connection is also very good.
    I'm using fiber connection.

I rly love the idea behind PvP in this game, animations and most stuff about it.
    Though this kind of synchronisation problem makes it totally uncompetitive and nonsense to play.
    Untill this gets fixed I will still play GRWL PvP.
    In my opinion GRBP PvP is totally unplayable because of this issue.

Also.. Ubisoft I beg of You.
    Allow us to manually press a button to stick to the cover/walls.
    This isn't that difficult to assign an extra buton... while it makes a ton of a difference.
    Make it like it's in Splinter Cell Blacklist, where You do have a cover button.
    Otherwise we struggle to fight with this auto mechanic You created instead of focusing on gameplay.
    This auto thing barely works correctly and breaks the game alot.
    All of this can be fixed by assigning one extra button for this action.
    Just do it!
     6 people found this helpful

You are absolutely right. I'm experiencing the same issues. I tested it with my team and every time our results was different in each others screen. While I thought I died behind cover my teammate could see me few meters away from where I was seeing myself in my screen and like this every time
     2 people found this helpful

xxFratosxx's Avatar Senior Member
    I believe what y’all saying is true. There are times players shoot me through walls or suddenly jumps out of no where in front of me when I hit them from afar taking no damage. Breakpoint is really broken. Is Wildlands server via Xbox still populated? Like what’s the wait time. I’m thinking about going back
     2 people found this helpful

dannyvdmoo's Avatar Banned
    I shoot cheaters right thru them and still walking awayhahaha
    the game is broken due to many chicken dancers and cheaters...and they all lie if you ask

Originally Posted by xxFratosxx Go to original post
    I believe what y’all saying is true. There are times players shoot me through walls or suddenly jumps out of no where in front of me when I hit them from afar taking no damage. Breakpoint is really broken. Is Wildlands server via Xbox still populated? Like what’s the wait time. I’m thinking about going back
    I play on ps4 and I can tell you that there are a lot of people, not soo much, but quite to play. Unfortunately there are too many cheaters/lagswitchers/glitch abusers and very often I quit the match. Ubisoft should supported wildlands in stand of releasing breakpoint, that is my opinion, there was no reason to make a new ghost recon game before 2020/2021

I add one more thing.

If you have a bad connection (high ping) - you will get less damage.
    I was told it by other players and still can't belive in it.

But, very respectful players say that.

So, using VPN you can make your player taking less damage.

It feels like you are a shooting and don't do any significant damage.

Did you test that thing with your friends, teammates?

I have never really noticed a diffrence

Originally Posted by dannyvdmoo Go to original post
    I shoot cheaters right thru them and still walking awayhahaha
    the game is broken due to many chicken dancers and cheaters...and they all lie if you ask
    You do not play on cheaters only on good players mate. From what I remember you cried every time they killed you because you were waiting for the weld. IQ zero