Helicopters disappearing

So every time I land my helicopter either to hunt or at a bad guys base every time I leave the area and go exploring my helicopter disappears after a few minutes what's the point in buying a helicopter when they won't even stay at the location that you're in.. can you guys please make it update to address this issue please

Ubi-Spud's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey korbyn420, thanks for your feedback! I will pass it along to the Far Cry 5 team.

Steve64b's Avatar Senior Member
    I think any physics-enabled items will disappear after a while, especially if the player vacates the area. It's just the way the Dunia tech has been working throughout the Far Cry games.

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for contributing your insight to the thread, Steve64b

Just a quick follow-up, korbyn420 - what is your thought process after the helicopter disappears? Can you describe why it is so inconvenient? What alternative behaviours would you prefer for the helicopter, aside from staying in the same spot on the map as where you leave it?

Originally Posted by Ubi-Woofer Go to original post
    Thanks for contributing your insight to the thread, Steve64b

Just a quick follow-up, korbyn420 - what is your thought process after the helicopter disappears? Can you describe why it is so inconvenient? What alternative behaviours would you prefer for the helicopter, aside from staying in the same spot on the map as where you leave it?
    Playing this game in April 2021, and there is still the annoyance of helicopter disappearing. I just landed one I bought (not one I found) front of a house, I searched the house, came back outside, and no more chopper.

I would VERY MUCH prefer for the helicopter staying in the same spot on the map as where I leave it instead.

NOTE: Playing the game on PS4.

Ubi-Litten's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for getting in contact and sorry to hear you have experienced this. If possible would you be able to provide a series of images or short video clip showing how this occurs in your game and we will be sure to get this looked into further.