the hd-evo-fusion quest for all platinum

hello.

i am playing trials hd with the big pack and big thrills, trials evolution with paine island and big sands, and trials fusion with the six episodes from the season pass. my goal is to get all platinum medals. i am playing offline, since i have no access to the internet at home. this has the advantage for me of competing with just myself, focusing on the medals only and not on the times, which are not saved. so a platinum means, as it were, 'perfect', with no need to improve any more, since it would not show in the game menus anyway.

missing platinum medals (363/372):

trials hd (111/117):
    - world championship;
    - ultimate league;
    - the midnight club;
    - fantasy cup;
    - big thrills countdown;
    - nervous breakdown;

trials evolution (143/145):
    - maximum pain;
    - rage quit;

trials fusion (109/110):
    - way of the machine;

notes:
    - 'test your might' was fun. i began improving slowly, with many fault counts being in the twenties. it would lower slowly, until i saw a 9, then it went down really fast. with it within my reach i found myself faulting first at the end of inferno, and beginning the way of the ninja with only 1 fault. my heart then was beating incredibly fast, which made me fault much, but i still got the medal.
    - 'world championship': i faulted on the last track (trials and tribulations), right at the last checkpoint. again high heartbeat was the cause. i paused there for some time, and when i decided to go for it i gave too little gas, tripped, and fell flat on the finish line. it was the third time the medal eluded me by the smallest of margins. i am having sort of an emotional relationship with this tournament.
    - 'inferno iv' was fun. it was, surprisingly, not too hard -- having had done, and gained experience in, other extremes, that is.

it would be nice to hear from you the others, with similar goals. or, to hear about your experience having reached those goals, for instance the medals that were the hardest for you to get and your general strategy, such as trying it a few times every day, never restarting the track or tournament on faulting.

i wonder how many people are in the 360 and 370 clubs. few would be in the latter, as for instance, back then at least, only about fifty persons 'perfected' hd.

update:

i now am online, and despite being fond of offline have tried my hand at some top times, finding out that top 50s for tournaments are within my grasp, but i am lacking the motivation to reach them.

a characteristic trait of mine is, as some pros do, being legit in underground, and not dumping in the deliveries.

interestingly, girlfriend has played some too, and has took a liking to playing in front of me with me coaching her. she impresses me with her skill, learning, and determination; that, especially by being the first person i know to have that trials drive. 'the fault count is infinitely more important than time', i sometimes am reminding her. she appreciates my advice as regards the approach to difficult obstacles. she seems to share with me the appreciation of the charm and atmosphere of hd. it is a great surprise for me that she took such a liking to the game.

more to come when i will have earned some of the elusive medals.

i have just ranked 45 on proving grounds trying to reach top 100, and with the run immediately after that i missed, because of the end of dangerous ride, what conservatively was a 20s rank; that, even though i am lacking in crucial parts and that, in each level. i have to stop somewhere obviously, and one of the advantages of playing offline definitely is that it was easy for me to just stop after earning the medal.

i might just try to concentrate on registering those medals again, and if someday i have all of them then i might, if i have the motivation, go back to select events and register top times. the only thing i know is that i am not considering myself a top player, and that the best ones are miles away, in terms of skill, from where i am right now.

cheers!

edit: correction -- it seems that hd has 141 events and fusion (when counting the last dlc) 140, which would total 426 medals. so this thread would be about the '426 club' -- a term that apparently never before has been used.

Update:

The motivation for me to get the remaining medals has been lacking. Current status:

Code:
    missing platinum medals (417/426):

Trials HD (135/141):
    - World Championship;
    - Ultimate League;
    - the Midnight Club;
    - Fantasy Cup;
    - Big Thrills Countdown;
    - Nervous Breakdown;

Trials Evolution (143/145):
    - Maximum Pain;
    - Rage Quit;

Trials Fusion (139/140):
    - Way of the Machine.
    Next on my list would be Way of the Machine. However, rather than to tackle it -- spending hours negotiating the same obstacles -- I've been playing Ninja tracks in the Fusion Track Central. I have favourited about two hundred level 1 and level 2 tracks, and am seeking to improve my skill through those, perhaps to get back to the medals later and with some ease and pleasure.

It would be interesting to hear from you, if you too are on this quest.